Don't get offended.

If someone have reacted to your post and you replied then after he/she just liked it, don't be mad. You don't need to require them to respond to your reply in the discussion. Make sense.
Who got mad? I think people don't get mad when their discussions are liked without any comments. But think about why myLot is here. This is a discussion site and not a blog lol. People should be chatting and interacting not just silently liking.
Yes, I understand. But this is gonna be if someone responded to your post, and you replied for it. And he/she just liked your reply. Then there's nothing wrong with it. What if they just don't have anything to say so she or he just liked it without replying?
@mishapots now that's understandable. I was more referring to people who just like and like all discussions and not saying anything. Most old members don't really appreciate that. MyLot is an interacting site.
@toniganzon Yah. It was depending on the them. It can affect their salary if they are just liking and liking.,
@Bluedoll (17053)
I have nothing to say.
Hahahahaha! Its okay. :)
People can be too sensitive with the issue, I think they should step and reread the post, rsponse or comment. I know I did.
Yeah, I think so.
@Macarrosel (7641)
There's no reason to be offended that way. I did that if I have nothing more to say after he/she commented.
Right, me too. Preventing any causes that if she/he replied, and I don't have anything to say I will just go ahead and liked it so she/he will not get offended
@Dramista (548)
Spammers will always be spammers, but don't worry I've red that most of their nonsense messages will be deleted. I mean what is the internet but a large network of computers sharing data?