Coupons Anyone?

Who gets the weekly coupons? Do you clip and plan to use them? Or do you just pay full price? I used to be an extreme coupon user but I am trying to quit this year. I need to use up the stuff I have stockpiled, hair and body products, soaps and deodorants and stuff like that. But it seems I am down to my last bottle of ketchup and I did have one years worth, so I will search and buy that as a buy one get one free and use coupons on the sale to max the benefit an try to restock for another year. This weekend I am skipping the coupons because its only the P&G and that is the non food insert. What do you most use coupons for?
There are fewer coupons these days and most require buying 10 cans to get a dome off. These days you can get so much stuff at stores like Dollar Tree that are cheaper.
You are right about the values are declining, I guess I acquired the stockpile before the prices went down on the coupons. But to extreme coupon you do it differently than weekly shopping.
@hostessman (7887)
• Tucson, Arizona
my wife will do weekly coupons for things but not large amounts. mainly like 50 cents off of something
money saved!
I rarely use coupons as the ones that we get here are not the products that I buy most of the time.
Yes, coupons are meant to lower the price so you`ll try the product and maybe like it and always buy it.
I don't find the ones I want most of the time. I did use a few though and it was good. I jut shop the sales sections and that is ok for now. When I move seeing that I will be alone more. I was thinking of starting either a craft,language or now this. I would be very interested in knitting though.
Saving money was always a plus for me.
We don't have coupons here as far as I know but they sound a good idea.
I use them at my MMJ Dispensary when I get them, otherwise, I really don't use them. Most of the time I forget about them.
@UncleJoe (9197)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I don't clip coupons but I have been trained to ask Becky if she has any before I go to the store.
• Portland, Connecticut
I don't use too many food coupons because most of the things I buy have no coupons but I use retail me not to shop!!
Yes I use coupons as often as I can. It saves me money. Mostly food coupons of things we buy weekly.
Once in a blue moon I'll find a useful coupon - most of the online are for things I have no need for.
I only use coupons for things I use but have never gotten into extreme couponing. This week we have a few coupons for local supermarket items which I'll use so I'm looking forward to getting a discount
I don't get coupons mailed home to me but when I do, I'll flip ones I use which isn't much usually just toothpaste (Sensodyne) and boyfriends Dove deodorant. Nothing else I purchase. I use coupons to go shopping! Like being a cardholder at Macy's - I get coupons along with Victoria's Secret or occasionally DSW, they help a lot! Target app and coupons help too!
very seldom do this.Not worth it to me
@boiboing (12261)
• Northampton, England
I don't clip coupons but I do use a site that compares prices.