Why does a balloon will always attract to a kid ?

Hong Kong
Frankly speaking , I really don't know. That's why I need to ask you ? Perhaps it is coloful. Perhaps it is something always flowing in the air. Perhaps it is a good feeling to get a balloon to hold it on his or her hands. What do you think ? Share with us ?
I still love balloons til this day. They're pretty.
@wildlittlefan I bought my mom Mother's Day balloons and they're still floating!
@wildlittlefan I find that to be an interesting question. Maybe kids are very curious and wonder how the balloons hold all that air for a long time and stay till someone pops it and then wonder why did the person or whoever do that.
Well, am still attracted to balloons not just because of its colors but the idea that it floats in the air. I look forward to things that go high and we are conditioned of going up means hope , improvement , positive etc.
Balloons are not long-lasting, are not played with often, and not seen every day when out and about. They are kind of like a surprise when seen. Also, to kids, balloons mean "party!"
@louievill (18966)
Man has always been fascinated by flight, i use to tie a very long string to my ballon and send it of like a kite till the string gets too long and heavy and brings the ballon back to the ground
@shubhu3 (14275)
• New Delhi, India
Well it attracts me as well lol.Yeah the colors attract the kids.They get fascinated by seeing them.