Natural Bridge and Caves Park

Thanks to @crazyhorseladycx and @DaddyEvil I finally found out how to get a video on YouTube. I know I've tried before and I'm not sure I did it right but Wa-La my video seems to be on and working on YouTube. So this is a test! I am going to invite all my friends on myLot to check it out. Last summer, while camping in the Adirondack Mountains in New York we visited this Natural Bridge and Caves Park. It sort of looked like a tourist trap, we found it by accident, never heard of it before. But my sister and I looked at each other and said – what the heck, we're here ....and we loved it. We hiked around the trails and found it fun and fascinating. It also helped it had just opened for the day and we were almost first! (no crowds) Fingers Crossed the video shows up!
Skip navigation UploadSign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Campinsanity SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe00 Loading... Loading..
Who's a clever lady? That's a nice video and it looks a lovely area. Thanks for sharing. I guess it is the first of many now you have the knack.
Know that I know I will be doing it more often. Glad you enjoyed it.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
Beautiful your video worked perfectly, what a gorgeous place. We loved going hiking and finding caves along the way. When my sons were young I could hardly get them out of the caves once we found one,.
It was a good find for my sister and I last summer. I wonder what we will find this summer..
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
@PainsOnSlate I'm hoping for many marvelous wonders, then I get to see the photos So how did you get a video on here please explain. I would love to be able to share. I am going to put a link on this comment see if it works. yup that worked. I did this video 5 years ago.
Slideshow of nature's birds, photographs I took.
@fishtiger58 (30338)
• Momence, Illinois
@PainsOnSlate I actually figured it out and posted a youtube video I did 5 years ago and put in a comment down below. But then I did a discussion to see and it worked as well yeaaaaaaa what fun.
@sueznewz2 (9969)
• Alicante, Spain
OOOHHHh wow it looks like a great place to visit.... I'm glad you got info on how to upload the video.. ... hopefully we might see some more... of your travels.. ??
I am please to be able to share it with you. The next one I will share will be chickens...
@sueznewz2 (9969)
• Alicante, Spain
@PainsOnSlate goood I like the sound of that ...
@DaddyEvil (24761)
• Aurora, Missouri
Yes, the video came out looking fine! No sounds, but it still looked great! You found a beautiful little spot away from the main tourist areas, it looked like!
what'cha mean no sound??? i could hear the water's't rushed 'long the stones...how i'd love to jest climb'n this video'n be there!
It was an interesting find and I can hear the sounds of the river if my sound is on. Its a favorite part of the video.. @DaddyEvil
@crazyhorseladycx Oh good, so happy you can hear it. I love that sound, and that sound is what our river we camp on sounds like too.
I am glad you finally arrived to upload a video. I am watching it now, very peaceful stream.
I have always enjoyed @JudyEv photos she puts on YouTube so that is my next adventure. Glad you enjoyed it.
@PainsOnSlate It's very easy to create a slideshow on YouTube, I also did a couple when I wrote for Bubblews.
@LadyDuck I will look it up, I have thousands of photos.
My daughter is vacationing in the Adirondacks so I am going to send this to her.
Cool, It was worth going to. We enjoyed it very much.
@HazySue (21328)
@PainsOnSlate what a beautiful video. I can't wait to visit that area now. You did a wonderful job.
Here 's more info. It was a treat to find something so beautiful an quiet by accident.
natural stone bridge and caves, natural stone bridge, stone bridges, caves ny, new york caves, adirondack caves, gem mining ny, pottersville ny, adventure tour, rock climbing ny, disc golf ny, rock shop ny, crystals ny, adirondack lodging, snowshoeing, sno
@HazySue (21328)
@PainsOnSlate thank you so much for the information. My husband and I are planning our camping trip and where we want to visit. I can't wait to get started.
@HazySue Do you camp in the Adirondacks? As a child my parents took us camping often several times a summer all over the Adirondacks. My sister and I started our own yearly camping on the Sacandaga River with our very small children. They are all grown but still join us when they can. We love Camping!
@Lucky15 (33386)
Am seeingthe video
I hope you enjoyed it.
Good job, it looks like a very relaxing place to visit.
We did enjoy it, its not a place I will rush back to, I think once you see it, that is enough..But we really did enjoy the hours spent there.
Wow, I love that sound ..... too bad I'm so darn far away, I can see why you love it out there. Beautiful stream.
Well, not that I want to be rude or anything @PainsOnSlate , but I hope as more land owners pass on that their lands go back to the wild so those animals that we've been suffocating might finally get a reprieve.
@rebelann That isn't going to happen, every inch of this world will be covered by houses and cities, unless we blow up the earth first...
If that happens @PainsOnSlate people will have to live in domes .... without forests and other such flora we won't have oxygen to breath. Yeah, they'll be breathing artificial air.
@Dragonairy1 (1414)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
It worked and a nice video. So can I ask what did you do to get it on here? As it's the step I'm missing
The trick for me was to go to YouTube and copy the address at the top, then go to my post and paste the address into the discussion. If that isn't what you meant feel free to ask again. I am still very new at this and the one who helped me was DaddyEvil .
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
@PainsOnSlate thanks that is probably it as I've been pressing the share video and then copy from there, I'll give it a try
Great share. There is a natural bridge in Meghalaya, India. I did not see it.
I tried to look it up but didn't see any photos of it. I love to see what magic Mother nature can do.
@PainsOnSlate Yes Paints on Slate, mother nature has many treasures for us.
@trivia79 (7914)
• El Segundo, California
i will watch the video later. seems beautiful.
It is beautiful
@trivia79 (7914)
• El Segundo, California
@PainsOnSlate yes! it is
't! so glad that'cha kept tryin', what a success i jest wanted to climb'nto the video 'n stay there 'til they threw me out, lol. big hugs 'n congrats!
There are lots of caves you could hide in...So glad you enjoyed it.
@PainsOnSlate yes ma'am, that's right'p my alley fer certain!
@Marcyaz (35671)
It worked but was very short in length. Pretty rocks across this space.
I made it short, I will try to get some longer ones in the future.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@PainsOnSlate Oh that will be interesting to see then.
@scheng1 (24801)
i wonder why nobody writes about it, or share about it. Probably those who found it want to keep it as a private retreat for themselves.
@PatZAnthony (12656)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It played well here. Good job!
Good , thanks , glad it was working.
@BettyB (4221)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I've never tried to upload a video. I would like to. Your success makes it tempting to try again.
Give it a try, it seems easier than I thought it would be,
@mom210 (6761)
• Atlanta, Georgia
glad you learned how, great trip.
It was fun to visit it. Both my sister and I use walking sticks when we hike so we had them with us. Before we paid we asked an older employee is it was friendly to older people and would we be comfortable walking the trails. She Said yes, there were hundreds of natural and man made benches along the trails and the stairs going up or down to another level were big and safe. We were surprised how beautiful it was.
@gr8nana6 (2194)
Beautiful, peaceful scenery, would love to be there right now, you did a wonderful job.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it, the bridge was interesting because the riven went into the cave and disappeared. We could scuba there but we were not interested going into the caves full of water..that part was a guided trip ...