too tired to do anything

@sugartoes (43297)
Greencastle, Indiana
do you ever find yourself too tired to do anything after you just got up? I do at times, not very often but at times I do, even after I've had my coffee. it's like I'm just drained & haven't done anything, can you tell me why? I get up early I sometimes go to bed early & sometimes late & never feel like this it's just every now & then I get this way & it makes me wonder if I'm just getting old or I'm not getting enough sleep or do I need more rest.
@Marcyaz (35591)
I generally feel that way a lot of the time and it is probably because of being sick.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz but I'm not sick wonder if it has anything to do with the weather being so hot right now? but it was early so I don't think so
@Marcyaz (35591)
@sugartoes It could have been to hot.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz yeah it's been a little warm
@ridingbet (60769)
i actually should be in bed now, but i am still watching a television movie Insidious 2, and i am still posting my comments, but yes there are times i feel the same way as you do too.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ridingbet I guess it's like my husband says "if you didn't need it you wouldn't have went back to bed" reading sometimes makes me tired but that's just when I read books not while I'm on here so what's up?
@ridingbet (60769)
@sugartoes it is a Tuesday morning here and i am seated in front of the TV commenting and at the same time watching the game 7 between OKC and GSW. i hope the Warriors win.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ridingbet it's Monday night RAW HERE & I'm just listening to CEANA on wrestling
Today is the day I am too tired to do anything, after 5 days taking care of a guest I am exhausted.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck yeah that can sure catch up to you after your done & don't know how tired you are.
That cat's yawn made me yawn I feel like that a lot. I think it's because our brain is so busy even while we sleep that we wake tired.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him when I go to sleep my mind goes right along with me I don't have nothing I'm thinking about I make sure it's blank I sure don't dream to keep my mind going so I don't know it's strange how we can look at someone or something yawn & we start doing it huh??
@sugartoes It's a natural reaction. You're lucky you don't have anything on your mind when you go to bed. I have to calm my mind down and think of something that will cause me to go to sleep. Working on a book does the trick every time.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I have never had a problem sleeping that's problem is STAYING a sleep that's another story when I wake up it's cause I have a lot going on I need to get DONE so my mind just WAKES me up at odd hrs of the night or EARLY in the morn. & I'm UP
@shubhu3 (21817)
• New Delhi, India
Ya it happens a lot and for those I tend to get scolding from my mother.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shubhu3 say what? that don't sound right
@shubhu3 (21817)
• New Delhi, India
@sugartoes As in during vacations I become so lazy that I hardly do anything heheheh.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shubhu3 that's what a vacation IS right where you relax & enjoy the time to DO NOTHING?
@ElicBxn (60894)
It could be that you aren't actually sleeping well on those nights. Have you had a sleep study done?
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ElicBxn no I haven't I know if I had a regular time of going to bed & getting up I wouldn't be so tired but I put WAY too much time here on the computer is one thing but I've since changed all that.
@ElicBxn (60894)
@sugartoes I try to have a regular bedtime, I have my phone set for mornings. Some days are easier than others...
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ElicBxn I have stared taken naps late in the day so I can work at night & get plenty of sleep so it works out pretty good now.
@magallon (18104)
It happens to me sometimes. Especially now that I am 50 years old. There are days that I feel like I am too tired and just wanna lie down and rest.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@magallon that's ME I'm 58 & it hits me every now & then that's what I felt like this morn & when I laid back down I slept till 12 pm
@magallon (18104)
@sugartoes Maybe that really happens to us, aging people. We are not getting any younger and our body is not as strong as before. We feel tired easily.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@magallon that's what I was thinking too but I feel FINE MOST the time
@shamish (202)
Exercise regularly . Happy hormones will be released and you will be energetic all the day. Maintain a schedule for sleep and waking up. Sleep before 10.00 and wake up at 6.00. You can observe the changes.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shamish I do that too & I don't feel no different
@shamish (202)
Ok. Show to a good physician then.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shamish no, I'm fine I do this every so often I'm almost 60 I hardly sit down for long I'm always on the go so I just get tired & it catches up to me I guess is all.
@annierose (18021)
Whenever I feel tired to do something, I go over my phone and look for some motivational quotes. Those are good words for me to start to move. Sometimes, I just chat with my close friends and have a good laugh with them. There are times, I just watch tv for few hours and after that I will have energy again to work. I suggest you look for something that will give you the energy you need to regain your strength.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@annierose most the time I do but there's time I just rather go back to bed instead
@annierose (18021)
@sugartoes Maybe you just need to take time to rest and reflect.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@annierose sometimes I get where I just want to get it ALL DONE so I CAN relax & enjoy the hard work
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@sugartoes,May be you didn't have a sound sleep.I never feel tired after getting up.Tiredness engulfs me often when I come back after a long evening walk.Going for evening walk has been my routine in which I cover 5-7 kms,but sometimes I try to travel farther.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@else34 I think I may have just over done it yesterday with trying to set the cabin up for my craft shop I'm working on & my feet hurt so bad I guess I didn't get enough sleep
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@sugartoes Often too much fatigue also becomes a reason for lack of sleep.You worked hard with injured leg and got completely exhausted.That's why you couldn't sleep.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@else34 don't have no injured leg but some SORE FEET
@thebestmom (1105)
it sometimes happens to me too
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@thebestmom so it's not just me that does this or has this happen them WHEW that's good to know thank you I thought it was just me that has it
@sugartoes YES, sometimes you will feel burnt out.. but will heal by itself..
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@thebestmom I think or HOPE once I get the cabin like I need it & can get off my feet in there where I can relax more I'll be FINE.
@VivaLaDani13 (22531)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Yeah I get like that a lot too. I don't no the reason as to why it's happening to you but the only things that come to mind are: *Restless sleep. *Bored. *Too much on the mind. *Stressed. *Not enough exercise. *Not enough iron / poor diet. And again, I don't know the reason and everything I just listed may not even be close to why it happens to you but it's all I can think of right now.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 well that could very well be enough don't you think ? ha ha ha but I could add a few more in there but I think I'll pass on that for right now
@gr8nana6 (2187)
I feel that way a lot lately, guess it must be the age. I get 7 to 8 hours sleep a night so I do get enough.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@gr8nana6 I found that even though we FEEL like we get enough sleep MOST the time our body tends to feel like it needs MORE that's why it's always GOOD to take a 2-3 hr nap like around noon before 3 pm
@BettyB (4209)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I find when I don't have something specific planned for the day I have a lot more trouble getting moving.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@BettyB ha ha ha yeah that's good but see I DO everyday with 8 dog's a husband & 2 places to keep up with to TRY & keep CLEAN as well as trying to get a craft shop going & get a cabin in order to make it my craft shop as well as my cave to live in plus trying to get the YARD in order on top of ALL that & then some. so it's not like I don't have NOTHING to do I have PLENTY that's why I get up at 6 am & don't go to bed till 12 am @ times not to mention try somewhere among ALL that & get the crafts ready.
It sounds as if you are not getting enough sound sleep. Is the photo yours?
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jaboUK I'm getting as much sleep as I've always gotten mo the cat is from pixabay
Maybe you have a sleep problem and should have a night at the Sleep Lab.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marlina ha ha ha really? that MIGHT just be the trick but it don't happen too often just every now & then which is odd we don't have a sleep lab so that won't work for me sorry.
Every day. It's a frame of might. Stress, anxiety etc.
@sugartoes (43297)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JohnRoberts well I have been under a little stress trying to set the cabin up for my craft shop so you may have something there & don't have the money to really do a whole lot to make life better that's why I thought by making a craft shop would help solve that problem for us ??