Just A Little Blog...

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9273)
First of all, Happy Memorial Day, and a big thank you for those who have served and sacrificed for us, and those who serve today. Thank you! This is probably going to be a short blogging post because I didn't do anything this weekend. I spent Saturday just relaxing and lounging around the house, which was a bit boring, but probably necessary after being active last weekend. Sunday was pretty much the same, but I also posted my WWE Raw pictures to Facebook. I had been putting it off because I was lazy and didn't want a bunch of notifications while I was trying to work. I went to the grocery store with my Mom and brother-in-law today. They picked up some stuff for grilling out and other groceries, and I got some stuff for lunch over the week. I also treated myself to a Vanilla Starbucks Doubleshot. :) Right now I'm watching Paranormal Activity 3 with my niece, waiting for hot dogs and getting ready to start on my work. There's a lot of work on one of my writing teams, so I wanna get some done before WWE Raw tonight. I need to catch up on my comments, but I'll get to that eventually. Anywho, I'm out. I'll catch you all later. Once again, Happy Memorial Day! :) Photo Credit: Pixabay.
• Marion, Kansas
I have not done anything worth writing home about so to speak. I am running in and out here.
@tammys85 (9273)
If I hadn't gone out today, I probably wouldn't have written this post; there was nothing to really talk about, even in a regular "this is how my day went...." blog.
@Marcyaz (35869)
Thank You and Happy Memorial Day to you also. I have been on here a little bit today but yesterday was even shorter because we were gone.
@tammys85 (9273)
Thanks! I should have gotten back to comments over the weekend since I typically don't post on Saturdays and Sundays.
@Marcyaz (35869)
@tammys85 Oh you will get to it when you have time.
@tammys85 (9273)
@Marcyaz Yep, I'm trying to do it now.
@miniam (9268)
• Bern, Switzerland
Not seen you around lately.Hope all is ok.
@tammys85 (9273)
Oh I'm good. I was busy last week and I'm not always on here during the weekends. Thanks!
@miniam (9268)
• Bern, Switzerland
@tammys85 you have a lovely week and take good care of yourself.
@tammys85 (9273)
@miniam Thanks! :) You have a good week and take care of yourself as well. :)
Saturday and Sundays are really meant for relaxing . I am happy that you just relaxed on these days .
@tammys85 (9273)
Thank you so much! I think I needed it lol. I hope you're doing well. :)
@tammys85 Everyone needs some days off . It's a time to relax and be reinvigorated . Thank you , i am doing fine .
@tammys85 (9273)
@SIMPLYD Definitely! Yesterday was active, and today... not so much lol. I'm glad to hear it! :)