Ouch! Tonsilitis Attack.

By @n.J
I woke up pretty early today.When I drank wat er I felt like there was a lump.on my throat.It was painful. I took the flashlight and stood in front of the mirror and whooa! I have tonsilitis from eating chocolates and Taho yesterday. :( :( I dont want to take antibiotics again. Can you suggest any home remedy or herbal cure for tonsilitis?
Well, I do know that garlic is nature's antibiotic. I would swallow a clove per day and see if that works. I have used it for bad colds with good results, but check the remedy out online first.
Thanks! I will try that.
@sol_cee (13230)
• Japan
Did you say taho?
It is silken tofu. Sweet and nutritious
@sol_cee (13230)
• Japan
@Iam_jauntyjen it's my fave!
@KristenH (19876)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I wish I did. I never had it. Just follow what your doctor prescribed for you and eat soft foods for awhile.
@Lucky15 (33713)
Garlic..ginger..honey?
I had that last , when i was still a kid so i don't know any home remedies with that . But if you keep having that , then you know what to remedy it already .
@acelawrites (10624)
I think drinking lots of water can help too. I don't know for the other medications.