Gorilla killed in Zoo in Cincinati

@Amel94 (1741)
Serbia
I just saw this video on YouTube that is getting extremely popular. Gorilla killed in zoo because of irresponsible mother that did not watched out for her child. Kid fell near to gorilla and poor animal did not even harmed to little kid. Gorilla was 17 years in that zoo. Animal rights activist protested today and people mostly hold boy's mother as responsible for situation that happened. Petition, that was called for the parents of that 3 year-old-boy to be held responsible for the death of gorilla Harambe, already gathered about 138.000 signatures by Monday afternoon. #JusticeForHarambe picture from: www.nbcnews.com
@ilocosboy (37016)
who killed the gorilla?
The zoo employees. Stupid act to kill him instead of injecting something to make him sleep.
@ilocosboy (37016)
@LadyDuck they are inexperience and should be given investigation
@ilocosboy You are right, I agree.
@ida123 (6237)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Does the zoo employees killed the gorilla or the parents. I think, the parents have more responsibilities towards their kid, untoward incident should be taken care of the parents and it's their lookout.
The zoo employees killed the gorilla and I still have to understand why. The gorilla was not harming the kid.
@Amel94 (1741)
• Serbia
That is right, they killed poor not-dangerous gorilla... Parents should go to prison for this together with zoo employers..
• Hyderabad, India
The Zoo people have a choose to use injection where Gorilla can make into sleep state and save kids , bad action taking to fast with out think bad part of the zoo authority staff member
@Amel94 (1741)
• Serbia
Yes, that is the point, they did not made Gorilla to sleep, they shot and killed him..
@trivia79 (7888)
• El Segundo, California
they should shot the gorilla with tranquilizer. not shoot to kill. what an idiot people!
@Amel94 (1741)
• Serbia
Of course, or maybe just not to shot gorilla.. Gorilla was behaved very nice with the child, he was not a danger for little boy, very peaceful animal.. Sad... :(
@trivia79 (7888)
• El Segundo, California
@Amel94 the real danger are the humans, for that poor gorilla
It's awful, but ultimately I'm glad the little boy came out of it unharmed - I've been to loads of zoos with my kids and can't imagine any of them being able to even get near the gorillas so maybe the zoo needs to have a close look at the walls/fences/enclosures as right or wrong on the part of the parents/child/parkstaff it should have been impossible for a kid of that size to get into the enclosure
@Amel94 (1741)
• Serbia
I am happy for that boy too, it is very good that those people did not accidentally killed a boy. But I am still very sad because of killing that gorilla.
@Manasha (2317)
• Pondicherry, India
can't understand why the animal is killed, shame
@Amel94 (1741)
• Serbia
Very big shame.. Prison for employees and parents!
@shamish (202)
I felt very bad from chore of heart for the gorilla. I can not understand why did not they make him unconscious. Or any other arrangement can be made to lift the child up. Why kill an innocent animal? He was such a beautiful living being. Rest in peace. They have to explain and give an answer to this.