Do You Apologize?

@magallon (18124)
If you think you have hurt someone's feelings and you really want to make it right, the only thing you can do is to apologize and mean it. Apologizing doesn't repair the relationship completely but at least you tried to mend the broken pieces. When you apologize, don't expect that you will be forgiven right away.Feelings take some time to heal. Is it easy for you to apologize? Do you accept the other person's apology right away?
@stephjoy (761)
yes it was easy for me to apologize especially it was my mistake..and i do accept the person's apology it depends on the situation.. well everyone commits mistake. but if you did it twice and the same situation well thats another problem
@magallon (18124)
I agree. Every person makes mistakes but we should learn a lesson from it. We should avoid committing the same mistakes again.
@stephjoy (761)
@magallon yes, mistakes is a part of our life. we are grown because of mistakes
@magallon (18124)
@stephjoy .. Yes it's really a part of our life. A part of growing up. But I think we can avoid it if we really want.
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
I would apologize and if that doesn't break the ice nothing more you can do but know you went right to the person and took care of it.
@magallon (18124)
Correct. We should be responsible for what we have done.
• Vancouver, Washington
@magallon It makes more sense to be more responsible
@tech40 (9726)
When I was young, apology is one of the hardest thing that I do.. but when I grew older I realized what apology can do in every scenario's...
@magallon (18124)
It's good that you realized the value of saying sorry.
@Chungshop (2365)
When we hurt someone and find we're wrong we seek apologize and we say;"I am Sorry" lo 'Apologizing doesn't mean that you're wrong and other are right. It just mean that you value your relationship more than your ego.' The other terms is forgive, you forgive other when they seek apologize too.. lo
@magallon (18124)
I agree. Saying "sorry" doesn't always mean we are wrong. Sometimes it is already our habit to say sorry even for small things we did. As long as the other person apologize and we think that he is sincere, then we forgive them.
@ida123 (6243)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
yes, if i think i've done wrong to someone i'll ask forgiveness right away and if someone did mistakes to me and ask some apology, i'll accept it as long as i know that he/she is serious of what he is asking for
@magallon (18124)
That"s good. It is better to say sorry and ask for forgiveness than not saying it at all.
Apologies can help a lot if you do it from the bottom of your heart.
@magallon (18124)
True.. It helps us a lot when we apologize especially if we are forgiven. It lessens our burdens.