Being a full time mom is not easy ??

I have a 4yr old kid and also a 27weeks pregnant for my second baby soon. All i can say is that, being a full time mom is not really easy especially at this moment that i'm pregnant. I really felt tired all day doing neccessary things at home. No one really help me with my daily work routine because my partner will work graveyard and urge to sleep in the morning. I don't even want to have a helper beacause i want to experience the task whom a mom will probably do. I just realized it's not that so easy.
@hillwill (394)
That's it.Mom is the most hard person in the world.I love my mom,and I believe you are so happiness when you see your kid smilling.
Hehe...that's really true. Smiling face of a baby is probably a tiredness reliever
i feel that way too!!
@Umesh_K (676)
Thats wonderful and at the same time its greatest feeling as per me. Its not easy but at same time you must be getting physically tired but mentally alert nowadays
@thebestmom (1100)
i agree with you.. stay at home moms are even harder than working moms.. ( except for those working aside from having to attend to their babies at night
@stephjoy (763)
yes i feel you, its really hard to be a full time especially when you are pregnant. i guess you need a helper temporary until you gave birth..
Hello! Thanks for the message. Yes! It's not really easy..i think that's a good idea, i'll try to see. Thank
@stephjoy (763)
@eliza_godinez12 your welcome. i am mother also and have 9 months old baby..i feel you
@MGjhaud (18478)
i cant imagine being alone with a child the whole day. it's a job i wont be able to handle alone, im sure. i think you should have a nanny or someone who can assist you especially that youre pregnant.
Hi! Thanks, yes that's what i'm thinking,too
@shamish (202)
Yes it is not easy. You are a strong woman. Good luck.
Thanks for your message. Yes! I can be..hehe. Thanks
@tech40 (4796)
Hellp there and welcome to myLot! Yeah being a mother isnt easy job, because you didnt receive any salary in taking care of your babies, my mother sacrificed her career for taking care of me when I was young
Yes! That's right...thanks for the comment. We're very much proud that our mom gave us so much time in taking care for us and feel us more comfortable. That's what also i wanted to share with my kiddo not just today but everyday...