Is there a bad meaning dreaming a snake?

I often wonder why i always dreamed of a snake. I heard from anybody that dreaming of a snake has a bad meaning. There maybe someine who betrayed me a friend, family member or a person close to me. I don't even have pay attention because it's just a dream anyway. I don't want it to be happened in the real situation. But, just wondering because i often dreamed of. Is there really a meaning on it? I don't think so..
@Umesh_K (679)
I have heard the same. Seeing snake in dream is bad omen
@shubhu3 (18410)
• New Delhi, India
Yeah not a bad but has a negative meaning.What was the dream?Can you describe a little about it?
There's a baby and a mother snake wherein a mother snake eats the baby snake that's it..
@shubhu3 (18410)
• New Delhi, India
@eliza_godinez12 May be you should look into your life and see if you are ignoring something or are uncomfortable in some aspect,You need to check those areas and review them.
@shubhu3 thanks! Yeah, there maybe some aspect. I'll try to see and review.
My friend once said that dreaming of a snake means you will have the opportunity to travel. But for some it means a betrayal from a friend.
Oh! Wow..i haven't heard that yet. How i wish i could travel different places someday. True! I heard that too regarding betrayal..anyway, it's just a dream. Thank you
@eliza_godinez12 hahaha yeah I know it's just a dream, but it happened to me. I dreamed of a snake and the following week I was deployed to another city by my boss to handle the newly opened branch. Or it was just coincidence.
@rachz_kisses oh! really? that's great..i don't think dream really happened. Yes! maybe it's just a coincidence
@Manasha (2317)
• Pondicherry, India
no harm in it. never believe dreams
Yeah! It's just a dream anyway