Memories are treasures

Moradabad, India
Our pasy may be painful but in future we may enjoy it.Some people do not have the pleasant memories but when he remembers those he never feels so bad.That which was bitter to endure may be sweet to remember. It may be that childhood was not so sweet but now we treasure the memories as diamonds. In the childhood or in young age we make many mistakes but when the time is passed we remember it when are not busy. Sometimes the memories of young age still tickle us.The days gone by can not be brought back but can never be forgotten by anyone. Most of the old persons the childhood of their own children and do not want to leave their house because they saw their children lisping, playing and stammering.They keep their memories fresh till death. It is very sad that the children are so busy that they have no time to remember their parents.
I treasure my childhood also my friend. And I do respect my parents for all they did for me.
• Moradabad, India
Parents are invaluable because they. Can not be had again.They are really unfortunate who do not serve their parents. Thanks a lot.
@sunilmishra7756 Yes, to not realize the value of the love of parents is a great sin.
Memories are all we really have in the end.
• Moradabad, India
We can forget everything but not the sweet memories . only this treasure remains with us when all is lost.