Roll with me, please

@sallypup (28508)
Moses Lake, Washington
I love those stories that continue from person to person. How about a story about each person's landmarks? What's notable in your world that I don't see? I'll start the ball rolling..... Mabel ran screaming after the dog catcher cause he had caught her eight year old girl in the Japanese Peace Park. She heard him bellering: "Stop now! You must be twelve or older to be here unaccompanied. Stop NOW! I have a tazer." What's your story? Can you add on to mine?
Mabel saw her former teacher, Mrs. Mitchell (me, retired teacher) and Mrs. Mitchell grabbed Mable and carried Mabel away to her car. Mabel was amazed how strong Mrs. Mitchell happened to be since Mrs. Mitchell looked a lot older than Mabel remembered. Former teacher and former student made their way to the fabulous Ty Warner Park in Mrs. Mitchell's hometown. As luck would have it, the Beanie Baby creator, Mr. Ty Warner, gave both student and teacher stuffed Beanie Babies that would protect them from evil for the rest of their days! (Ty Warner is an odd duck, but a nice man since he replaced a tree in back of Mrs. Mitchell's home that backed up to his park. Yes he really did!!!)
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Mabel and @Corbin5 sat under the backyard tree, enjoying the shade and glasses of lemonade. Mabel looked at her darling teach and asked why there were those round cement pieces in the middle of the road? Teach answered: You mean roundabouts? Those are put there cause grownups don't like to grow up. They want to play bumper cars their entire lives. Its fun, you know?
@sallypup I see a great book for kids in our future!
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 Mabel agrees.
@Inlemay (16892)
• South Africa
ha ha - brilliant, I love the rolling stories, but not a clue on how to add on to that!
@sallypup (28508)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Inlemay Nothing in your corner that a kid could run from that wouldn't be in my part of the world?
@Inlemay (16892)
• South Africa
@sallypup I shall give it some thought