Does wearing silver is healthy for body?

Many people wear silver chains or ear rings or other ornaments in India. Silver if it touches the skin prevents cold and flu. It is good for the skin and heals wounds. It also helps in internal heat regulation and circulation. Silver also enhance the mood. Those who wear it regains mood. In respect of the metals which when in contact with the skin is healthy for the skin. Silver also absorbs negative emotions.
@zarlamain (24525)
Wow, I never knew that about silver. I have some silver jewelry and didn't know they were so beneficial.
Thanks Zarla, continue wearing the silver ornaments regularly. It will be healthy.
@zarlamain (24525)
@sathviksouvik Thank you for the tip!
@zarlamain Thanks Zarla, many people have silver ornaments but dont wear them regularly. They should wear them regularly.
I didn't know that! That's cool. I know I have read copper jewerly has provides blood circulation like for bracelets and what now. How about gold? Does gold do any use or just silver?
Thanks infatuated baby, gold also health benefits like healing sore throats if they are worn on the neck. But gold is expensive. In India genuine silver costs Rs 40 per gram.
@sathviksouvik I see good to hear these precious metals have health benefits. Thanks for sharing with us!
@infatuatedbby Thanks Infatuatedbaby, as gold is very expensive people in Kolkata rarely wear them because there are chances of ornaments being stolen. People wear imitation ornaments.
@Pankhini (492)
I knew it is beneficial to wear silver... but didnt know how... good piece of information...
Dear Pankhiniji, when silver is worn for sometime, it blackens naturally, so it takes away negative elements from the body.
@Pankhini (492)
@sathviksouvik i guess it due to scientific reason...
@Pankhini Yes Pankhiniji, the fact that any metal has its own scientific existence, so the contact with the skin has different effects on human body. If a silver gets blackened it shows that the silver is genuine.
@Shahey (215)
• Johor Baharu, Malaysia
My chemistry teacher never told about this before. Hopefully she has something to say about it.
Thanks Shaheyji, ask your chemistry teacher to tell the characteristics of metal silver.
@Shahey (215)
• Johor Baharu, Malaysia
@sathviksouvik absolutely
@mayka123 (10598)
Did not know the benefits of wearing silver. There was a time I had a lot of silver ornaments. But for no reason I just stopped and dont have anymore.
The metal silver is soothing for the skin. There are lot of benefits of silver.
@mayka123 (10598)
@sathviksouvik that's interesting. May be I should read more on the benefits of wearing silver.