Happiness Has No Price!!

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Many people think Money will make all their problems go away but in reality, money is just legal tender that has no real value. Today was payday and after paying my light,cable,cellphone, and my twins monthly tuition I was left with pretty much nothing, and in the end im still happy! Money isnt everything and as long as the bills are paid and the fridge is full of food then im okay with that. Sure id love to make more but that still wont determine my happiness, it needs to come from within if you really want to be content with life.
@magallon (17711)
We can't buy happiness, right?
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
You really cant lol
@magallon (17711)
@BACONSTRIPSXXX .. But there are people who buy "happiness". They offer lots of money. There are people also who accepts the offer. But later find out that they will not become happy even if they have everything.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@magallon its when you have everything that you realize everything you have been missing has no nprice etc
@dodo19 (31370)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
You're absolutely right. Happiness has no price. So long as you're with people you love and everyone in your life is healthy, that's what matters.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yup, health before wealth like they say lol
@dodo19 (31370)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@BACONSTRIPSXXX lol. Well said.
@carebear29 (28213)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I totally love your smile.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Aww thanks for the compliment Nikki!
@carebear29 (28213)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Your welcome
I really never liked the people who are driven by money. I worked in the mutual fund industry. The amount of greed I saw in people disgusted me.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Its understandable, thats why they call it the root of all evil lol
@Deepizzaguy (10625)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Learning what you are good at and working on your talent is what makes me happy. Like writing satire materials of sports and entertainment.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thats great, writting and reading detective novels makes me happy and drawing too
• Marion, Kansas
Money is only a way to keep score.Your'e right, happiness comes from within.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yup, happiness has no value
@itsmejing (606)
happiness has really no price ... little things makes me happy.. and making new friends make me happy too
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Same here, im content with eating every night and having my wife and children living comfortable
Happiness is a thing call Michael.Good evening there.A very nice photo of you
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thanks Alfredo, how have you been?
@zarlamain (24863)
I agree with you. Even after paying my bills and being left with nothing, I am still content.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
yup, others have all the money in the world and are more miserable than us
@zarlamain (24863)
@BACONSTRIPSXXX I can already think of some people off the top of my head who have lots of money and are unhappy.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@zarlamain Me too, my dad is one of them lol Nothing is never enough and he always wants more
@Drosophila (16742)
There are two things I love about money, the purchasing power and the acquisition of
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
It does feel good to buy things we like, I treat myself every soo often
@Drosophila (16742)
@BACONSTRIPSXXX yep making money is fun too :D
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@Drosophila I agree, I just dont make it my everything you know?
YES it does cause someone would pay a million dollars for that smile ! way to go Michael
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Aww thanks erica!!! Made me blush lol
@BACONSTRIPSXXX well I speak the truth ! in this case it got a blush not a bleep ! hee hee have a great day to you and your family
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@enlightenedpsych2 Thanks! Same to you Erica, Blessings!
@EddieHands (37590)
If I didn't have to wake up early or work for money and was super rich I'd be so happy. I'd just ride bikes. Play with remote control boats.. and fish all day. Then go see a movie, go to nice places to eat... I would do what I want when I want. The world would be my damm playground. Once I get my sites big enough.. this will be my life style. Id also pay other people to do chores for me. WORK would not be a word in my vocabulary.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Lol sounds like a dream come true jejeje Im with you on all of that, cant forget the super cars and personal cheffs either
@EddieHands (37590)
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Yes I would be happy just playing remote control cars.. as long as I got someone to do the chores. Then just have all free time to play.. and eat candy!
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@EddieHands Lol sounds like a richie rich movie jejej
@rosekiss (30113)
• Eugene, Oregon
What a wonderful outlook on things. I could have never said it the way you did, and it is all so true. Money can't buy us happiness, as we have to make our own happiness. Money does help, but if you don't have it, then you have to make do with what you do have. I am struggling too, but I know I will do okay as long as I don't spend it carelessly. I am trying to save as much as I can, and in this economy, that sure isn't easy, but I will do just fine, of that I have no doubt.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thanks for your feedback Karen! Havent seen you around, hope all is well and all we can is make the best of what we have
@rosekiss (30113)
• Eugene, Oregon
@BACONSTRIPSXXX I am in and out most days now, as I have been crocheting for a gal who is expecting at the end of September, and I want to get things made before the baby shower. I will be comeing in here periodically though, to get the notifications done, and interact some so I am not gone permanently, as I love mylot to much to stay gone to long.
@shubhu3 (14222)
• New Delhi, India
Ya absolutely.Money is not the key to happiness it's the non materialistic things and your own positivity that leads to real happiness.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I agree and thanks for your feedback!
@shubhu3 (14222)
• New Delhi, India
@KristenH (22839)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Beautifully said Michael.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thanks! Just telling it how it is
@KristenH (22839)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Anytime. Rightly said.
having things paid for a month is a nice feeling in of itself
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah, once my priorities are taken care of them okay with the rest
@Hate2Iron (7520)
I like the way you think... happiness is how you look at life. Some people are good at it lol... others... not so much. They want the big bank account and then realize that it didn't make that much of a difference after all!!
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yup and those are the saddest and most miserable people
Yes, as long as we can pay for our family's basic needs, we are blessed. So much joy in this life that does not cost a thing.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Very well said Deb! As long as my family is good then im happy and you cant buy that or take that from me lol
Very good article. You are right, money does not make anyone happy. If they think it does, they are missing out on a lot.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yup, the happiest things in life are for free lol
• Cebu, Philippines
Anyone who thinks money is the answer to everything is wrong. Those people need to wake up. Money doesn't make you happy. Well, if spend wisely on things that makes YOU happy, that's a different story. I don't have much money. I even have to sometimes borrow money to be able to have something to spend until i reach payday. But I am happy with my life. I am happy to be able to go places, though not far, just walking distance away, and enjoy the fresh air or just simply being alone.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I totally understand that man! Iv had to borrow before too just to put a meal in the fridge. Its times like those that help us appreciate everyday etc