Old letter in a bottle

@EddieHands (37852)
A long time ago there was a letter in a bottle floating forever on the waves of the sea. I wonder if anyone would find the letter in the bottle. What was in it? Secrets? A story or just a sad letter? I wonder everyday what was written on the letter in the bottle? Maybe it was full of romance and mystery! Have you ever written and casted a letter in a bottle out to sea? Have you ever found a letter a bottle floated out to the shore?
I have never done that and have never seen one.
@EddieHands (37852)
Would you ever do that? What would you do if i you saw one and read the letter ?
@rina110383 (24135)
Haven't tried that. If I need to write you a letter, I'll just message you Chicks here on myLot.
@EddieHands (37852)
LOL yeah better chance I get it on mylot than floating in the sea huh? But a letter in a bottle does sound nice.. but then it could get lost at sea.. I'm back was cleaning dishes. then made dinner.. ate.. now relaxing.. might go out to buy ice.. it's so hot here Rina.. i will have to plug in my tiny fan again.. from last year.. I am melting like an ice cream cone!
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands You might not even read it. It's okay, I was working while you were doing the dishes. What did you eat Ed? I'm sipping my 3rd cup of coffee for the day. It's nice that you're melting - that will make you lose excess fats. Don't you like that?
@Katlynn (377)
I have never found a letter in a bottle and I haven't cast a letter in a bottle out to sea. I think it would be really neat to find a letter in a bottle from someone far away. Your post reminds me of the movie, "Message in a Bottle".
@EddieHands (37852)
I haven't found one. But I plan to write poetry and letters and cast them out to see.. I will leave an e mail address for whoever finds it to reply. .. I think it's a magical idea !
@Katlynn (377)
@EddieHands I agree. It is a magical idea. I don't have a sea nearby, but I do have a creek. Maybe I could try that lol
I wish i could see a bottle with a letter in it.
@EddieHands (37852)
yes it would be fun to see one floating on the sea shore.. then seeing what the letter inside said.
@EddieHands right would be interesting.
I haven't seen one. But I heard some great stories about a message in the bottle. I am not sure if I will throw a bottle with message in it to the sea. Since it adds to water pollution. I am just saying.
@magallon (17910)
I have not found any but I have seen that movie about a letter inside a bottle. That was a love story. I just can't remember who the characters are.
@josie_ (6977)
Such romantic notions only happen in the movies. Besides it would be difficult to separate the bottle with the love letter from all that junk people pollute the ocean with.