I Certainly Not A City Girl

Defiance, Ohio
I was talking the other day about my love for the country. My oldest boy was over and started laughing. He said I am far from country. I asked him what I was than, as I sure the heck am not a city girl. I was born and raised in the country. I do live in the city right now. But it is near the edge. Every chance I get I live in the county. As that is what I prefer. The city is too much noise for me. I prefer jeans and t-shirts, big truck, rolling in the mud, guns, planting a garden, swimming in the pond, bond fires and spending time with my friend doing nothing but we like best. I may not be consider country in many people eyes. That is okay by me. I know I certainly not a city girl.
@Debscrochet (1114)
Same here. Hello again- Debbie from Gather
• Defiance, Ohio
Hello @Debscrochet Nice to see you again!!
@nomus24g (25132)
so, there's nothing wrong being a country girl at heart :)
• Defiance, Ohio
That I truly am. I think being country is a way of life. Not just living there. I could be wrong thou.
I was born in a big city and I have lived in a city until 10 years ago. Now we live in the country and I am so happy not to have all the noise of the city. I know how to take care of my garden and my lawn, but people still consider me a "city girl".
@zarlamain (24874)
I was born and raised in the city, but I really like the country. So serene.
I'd hate to live in a city. I live in a small town but there is countryside all around.
I'm an island girl.