Containers you put food into.

clouds,
Roseburg, Oregon
Food containers I am having fun with this. You have cans of all different sizes that food is put into. You can buy food in different size and shapes of jars and bottles. These can be small and big jars and bottles. You can put almost any kind of food in jars, cans and bottles. Food is also put into bags and placed on the shelves or put in bags that you buy in the refrigerator sections of the store. Do not for get boxes of all different sizes food can be bought to. After you buy the food you can take it home in a paper bag or a recycles bag. You also put the food into a shopping cart as you are walking around the store.
I prefer glass. It is inert and easily cleaned. Pyrex was a great invention, plastic and other materials are poor substitutes.
I bought some glass containers with a lid and I have difficulty opening the lid, so I am not using them as much as I would like.
I like glass to but my husband drops a lot of glass stuff and breaks it.
@jstory07 Well, you know, men do such things so we will think they are incompetent, and they'll get out of doing the work.
@magallon (18090)
It's really fun to see foods in different containers. Cans, bottles, plastics that could be round, square or rectangle with different colors too.
@magallon , I do have some glass jars that I use sometimes (things like from pickle jars, or spaghetti sauce)
@magallon (18090)
@marlina .. It makes me smile when I see bottles or jars of food put inside colorful containers.
@Lucky15 (33382)
Isn't it amazing where we can put our food?
I think it is. More container posts tomorrow,
@gr8nana6 (2194)
Like Elizabeth I only use glass bowls for my food storage needs. I love my Pyrex bowls, don't care much for plastic bowls I mainly use them for nails, screws etc.
@flapiz (4155)
I'm a Filipino and I love recycling and improvising. I put food in empty icecream gallons. And I use empty coffee containers as peanut jars. Too stingy to buy.
@Marcyaz (35669)
What about the left over food that is put into containers, what kind of containers. Generally some kind of covered container or a zip lock bag depending on what the left over is.
@alberello75 (17631)
• Genova, Italy
In fact there is a "tide" of containers for each type of food. In Italy we use the "recycling", to lay waste such as containers, in order to be recycled. I have an "eye" especially for paper. In fact, with paper recycling, NO one tree should be cut down!
@Macarrosel (7572)
I have a few food containers here and it's fun collecting them.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I think you enjoy collecting those food containers you have there.