Hard to believe it is out of stock now

Kindle
Guangzhou, China
I am planning to buy a Kindle for my son's birthday since he enjoys reading. Today when I check Amazon in China, hard to believe that it is out of stock now and I don't know when it can be available. I haven't experienced it before. Perhaps I shall be patient to wait for a few days and see whether there will be new stocks. Or I have to buy it from another online store or I have to change another gift for my son.
@dodo19 (27793)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Definitely be patient. In a few days, they may have more in stock. If not, then maybe you can always call and find out. It can't hurt to inquire. The worse that they could tell you is that they don't know, or it won't be in stock for a while.
I contact Amazon stuff and they don't know when the stocks will be available.
@dodo19 (27793)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@youless alright, so I guess you just need to be patient and/or think of another gift. Hopefully though they will get more stock soon though.
@annierose (17417)
If I were your son, I would very much love to receive a book since I love reading very much. I guess, you should look from other online store aside from Kindle. By the way, when will be the birthday of your son? Will you still have enough time if you will prefer to still go on Kindle?
I often buy him books. Having a Kindle shall be much more convenient since today there are more online books. My son's birthday is on June 15th. At least there are still some time to it.
@annierose (17417)
@youless I agree. You still have enough time. Hopefully the book will be available anytime soon.
@shubhu3 (12399)
• New Delhi, India
Stay patient for a few days or check for other online book stores.May be you will get one from there.
I hope so.
@shubhu3 (12399)
• New Delhi, India
@scheng1 (24949)
I think you are better off getting the tablet. It seems like the decision being made for you now.
In fact I already have three tablets at home. I prefer to have something different. But most of all, it must be something that will be harmless for the eyesight
Yes, just wait for a few more days , so another set of stock will come and you can buy . People are now into kindle because maybe because it is convenient to bring than books when travelling .
I am surprised that it is out of stocks right now since in other countries they are available.
@succeednow (1638)
Must you get a Kindle? Aren't there any other options if the Kindle you want is out of stock?
Of course any tablet can have more features but Kindle seems to be harmless for eyesight.