What is in your bucket list?

@annierose (17243)
For sure many of us have this bucket list that we want to have before we get at a certain age or even before we die. They are our dreams and achieving those things are what makes our life more exciting and interesting. Long time ago, I told to myself that I will travel before I reach the age of 30. Well, it did not happen. I did not stop dreaming of going abroad and I was able to travel at the age of 31. It was such a great experience achieving the things you want to have in your life. Want to share what is in your bucket list?
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
I have a very long bucket list I want to travel as much as possible and visit as many places as possible, I want to go back to Asia and I want to visit Africa, the US and South America. I used to work in a home for people with special needs in Estonia. I want to go back and visit the residents and my co-workers. I also want to finish my novel and my short stories.
@annierose (17243)
Wow! Have you been already to Philippines? And you are a full time writer?
@Porcospino (16435)
• Denmark
@annierose No, I haven't been to the Phillipines yet, but it is part of my travel wish list and I hope to get there in the future I went to Asia in 2012 and I visited Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. I am not a full time writer, but it is my dream to earn enough money from my writing and my art. I earn money from my paintings, but definitely not enough to pay the bills
@annierose (17243)
@Porcospino That is nice. Thailand is the next stop I am dreaming of after my trip to Hongkong and Macau by tomorrow. What has been your favorite places on those South East Asian countries? I have the same dream as you. The only difference is that I do not have any talent in drawing.
@Lucky15 (33760)
Wanted to travel and do bungee.jumping
@annierose (17243)
I have never tried bungee jumping. You must have a very brave heart.
@Lucky15 (33760)
@annierose actually..i don't have. Lol
@annierose (17243)
@Lucky15 You should try it
I would love to visit Japan, this must be so different from the Western countries that I have already seen. I know that it's expensive, so for the moment it's only a wish.
@annierose (17243)
Continue to believe in your dreams. Nothing is impossible with a heart willing to wait for the realization of his or her dreams. I can say that Japan and South Korea are both touristy places. Our country is one of the most beautiful countries in Asia too but when it comes to safety issues, our country is still under construction.
@annierose I should start to learn Japanese first, but I believe it's not an easy task.
@annierose (17243)
@LadyDuck Do you plan to stay for a month in Japan?
@josie_ (4475)
At 60 years old, I'm still too young to have a bucket list since I won't be kicking the bucket yet.
@annierose (17243)
Why not?
@josie_ (4475)
@annierose _ I hope to live to a hundred, so I'll start making my "bucket list" when I'm 95. I think 5 years is enough to complete them. In the meantime I'll just enjoy life and living.
@annierose (17243)
@josie_ I am now getting intrigued what is in your bucket list.
@JustBhem (17921)
• Davao, Philippines
I have my Bucket list and I can tell a lot of them. One of them is, to have an iPhone and I am thankful someone will give me that without buying it because in my current situatin I cannot buy one. :)
@annierose (17243)
That is great!You must be very special to that person.
@JustBhem (17921)
• Davao, Philippines
@annierose He's a very dear friend. :)
@annierose (17243)
@JustBhem You are very lucky to have him.
@sol_cee (12999)
• Japan
I wanna watch a live performance of my fave band. Dream dream!
@annierose (17243)
Wow! That is great! Would you tell me about your favorite band?
@sol_cee (12999)
• Japan
@annierose Parokya ni Edgar!
@annierose (17243)
@sol_cee I like them too. Actually I have been guessing you might be referring to KPOP. Most of the teenages today are very much addicted on KPOP.
@else34 (13667)
• New Delhi, India
@annierose,Before I die,I would like to visit some Hindu holy places in my country,spend a few nights in wildlife sanctuaries,learn our classical language Sanskrit and meet my favourite Hindi writers,politicians and hockey and football players.
@annierose (17243)
Are you from India? I believe you can do it @else34
@else34 (13667)
• New Delhi, India
@annieroseThanks. Yes,I'm from India.Am trying my best to achieve all my goals.
@annierose (17243)
@else34 I love India and it is in my bucket list too. I would love to see Taj Mahal and go to a place there where I can learn all about meditation.
My bucket list is: 1. Mop 2. Soap 3. Hot water
@annierose (17243)
I wonder what are you going to do with those.
@annierose Put them in the bucket and clean the kitchen floor...it's kind of filthy
@annierose (17243)
@JolietJake Oh You took it in literal way.
There are many things that i want to do,but this tops my list. I want to build my home somewhere less crowded, more peaceful and nearer to nature.
@annierose (17243)
I think you are pertaining to the countryside.
@annierose Yes you guessed it right.
@annierose (17243)
@jerry260188 I love the countryside as well but I do not know if I can stay for a long time there since I grew up and was raised in yhe city. I might still be missing for the comforts of city life as well.
@tech40 (7989)
Wow you have a good list.. Actually I don't have a bucket list.. because I'm not thinking on where ill spend the money but for me, my bucket list is to get a thousands of dollars and use that funds on the present time for example to buy car on present time.. because im not fan of spending, I rather collect first and think where to expend..
@annierose (17243)
That is a wise decision. I also would love to stay here in Mylot as much as I can so I will have money in my paypal every month. That way, I can save money online too.