June 1st is a rainy day.

@millie02 (6908)
United Kingdom
All through the winter I look forward to getting some nice warm sunny days throughout the summer. Today is the 1st of June and it will soon be midsummer, but it does not feel like it. With the rain, cold and damp weather it still feels like winter. What is your weather like today?
@tech40 (9260)
Not too rainy and not too sunny.. but the wind is cold!
Sorry to hear that. It was raining earlier but now I see the sun has come out. Hope it clears up for you soon.
So sorry to read that your first of June has been ruined by the weather. Here it is lovely today.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@millie02,Today is June 1 and it's unbearably hot in my area.The temperature at noon was 45 C.We couldn't summon courage to venture out.
@Marcyaz (35671)
So far it is a little on the chilly side but that is because it is so early in the morning here. I think it is supposed to be nice out today.
@shubhu3 (14280)
• New Delhi, India
It was sunny during the day but as the day is coming to an end the weather is changing and is becoming windy.I feel that there will be storm or rain here soon.
@betamech (29)
unfortunately, it has been rainy for the past two days, I just started Summer vacations with two rainy days!
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
So far it's a sunny day. The sun is up, and we're supposed to see more of it throughout the day. I'm going to enjoy it, as its supposed to rain tomorrow. I hope you get some sun soon.
@nomus24g (22919)
humid n hot here...no trace of rains at all :(