The bills won't wait.

Today and everyday people are making payments to bills collectors. Today,Is not different for me over here. I am happy that I just got done making a few payments. The best part was paying $25 extra on one bill and double paying another. Which means I am done with one a month early. And almost done with another. How are you coming along with your bills? We could all use a blessing in that dept. I would love to wake up and find a stash sent to me in a gift wrapped box. It would all be payed to bills.I want to treat myself to something but don't know what that could be. I don't want to buy anything till after I move out though. I guess it can wait. I might just go buy a roll of tape for my boxes.
Seems like bill paying is never ending.
That is the truth when one is gone another shows up.
@ricki_911 (20073)
• Toronto, Ontario
I have paid all my bills but my VISA for the month. I think I am doing fairly good as I am down to about $2,500 on mine. But it's hard when one week work gives me more hours, week after less.
Yes it is nearly bill paying time for me too sharon. It feels good to get them paid but sad when we have nothing left.
@dodo19 (34288)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
We were able to pay a bill yesterday, which means one thing less to worry about. Our bills are due at different times, which is kind of nice, in the sense that they're not due all at once.