~Hope It's Better This Week~

Jacksonville, Florida
Last week at Bible study it was not what I expected at all. It was kind of crazy. I am hoping this week will be much better! I love going to church and I am excited to go. Before that I will be cleaning, talking here, taking a shower and giving the baby a bath. Lot's to do before this evening! I hope you all made the minimum here. Do you have any plans today?
@miniam (9309)
• Bern, Switzerland
You have many plans for a day, let`s hope it works well for you.
@miniam Yeah I hope so too, thank you!
I remember you telling us that Bible Study was not to your liking last week. Hope this Bible Study will be more beneficial. Rainy today and no big plans and that is a very good thing. Made the minimum too!
@Corbin5 Yeah, it wasn't too good last week so I am hoping this week is much better. I am glad you made the minimum. Can you send the rain here? We need it!
@LovingMyBabies Prayer for rain for your area!!!
@Babs0630 (488)
Yep but gotta wait for you tonight!
@babs0630 Yeah you do! Lol
@Daljinder (19268)
I have abandoned my work in between. lol Will get to it later. Yep made the minimum and more!
@Daljinder Yay! Me too. =) I am glad you made more than the minimum, that's good.
• Marion, Kansas
My plans to mow have gotten short circuited. I do not have the strength to start the mower. I am going to cook and clean instead. At this very minute I am having lunch cause I have been outside in the yard for a bit.
@Gardengerty Oh I'm sorry your not feeling up to mowing. I hope you get your cooking and cleaning done. =) I hope you enjoy your lunch!
After work I will be heading home to relax for a bit. Then I will be making dinner. I need to find a recipe for garlic knots.
@NJChicaa I hope you enjoy your relaxing time. =) I hope you enjoy your dinner as well!
I made way beyond the minimum and i saw too many people struggling during the last minute.
@Drosophila (16886)
I had a very hectic day got non-stop work had to push out some tasks
@acelawrites (9739)
Yes, I reached the minimum payout, but I don't have it yet in my Paypal. Maybe later. There are so many activities in store for me this day. Have a good day!