Dream A Little Dream

I want so badly to work my own business, making my own money and making my own hours. I'm so tired of making other people's dreams come true while sacrificing my own. It's time to get my butt in gear and actually make a difference
Go for it. I have done it already. If others can, why can't you? That's what my mother always told my cousin who didn't have much confidence in succeeding. So go for it.
My only issue right now is worry over quitting my job in order to do it. Failure is not an option. But I'm getting my new laptop tomorrow though so I fully intend to work toward everything.
@ChildofGod81 take baby steps and make a concrete plan.
@toniganzon I will definitely do that. Thank You for the encouragement. Sometimes that's all you need.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I understand how you feel because I have felt the same way. It is a difficult thing to do and I have tried and struggled with it. I hope to make a difference someday in my work career path whether I ever have my own business or not. I wish you all the best.
Thank You! I wish you all the best as well!!
@zap_81 (1020)
All the best. I hope you are able to achieve your dreams.
@LoriAMoore (4679)
It's really hard to launch and sustain. Good luck with your dreams.
@cherriefic (4805)
You can do it. Just start acting now.