Things that you make to sell or just for fun

Hi, I thought I would like to know what kinds of things you make to sell to people or just for presents for family and friends. I make calendars each year for our Jewish New Year. My theme this year is Hanni's Famous Heroes.
@annierose (17406)
Hi Hanni, I do not have anything to sell. I just want to write and voice out my thoughts. I love reading and travelling. I think those two things are the major driving forces that makes me want to write someday.
Curlann, That is great. Writing is something very good. Have you taken courses?
@annierose (17406)
@Hannihar Not yet but I am thinking of it. I want to take an online course in writing online. I hope I can find one.
@annierose Good luck to you. That is a great idea. I wrote one short story that I completed and for me it was hard and did not sell many of them. It was a very cute book too. That is me.
@sputnik8 (697)
Do you have a photo or picture of your calendar? I hope you can post it here so that we could see and have an idea about it. Thank you.
Thank you Larry. Yes, when I do my latest one I will post some of it here. if I can.
@sputnik8 (697)
@Hannihar Thanks and see you.
• Vietnam
I crochet random stuffs. Some are meant for family and friends (practical stuffs like hats, bags or socks), some are just for me and useless like this square haha. I wish I can attach more pictures but didn't see an option here. Sometimes, I write poems to speak my mind or just wanna say some cheesy stuffs to my beloved ones. I have business ideas for both things. With crochet I can sell the products or patterns. And in college I wanted to sell customized love poems lol. I didn't do anything though cos I'm too shy even on the Internet.
Those are both good ideas.
@zarlamain (24032)
I like to make beaded jewelry at home. Not for selling, but gifting.
Zarla, That is a nice gift. Did you ever think of selling them to see what others would think about them. My last job was a a Thrift Shop and then they closed. I was learning computer graphics and decided wanted to branch out on my own and see what people thought of my work. I learned alot. I found that people liked some of the things I did or do and then had to go out and buy other things to have a variety to sell.