Do you drink Juice everyday?

China
I have learned that juice is very healthy for body, so from last week, i insist to drink at least a bottle one day. How about your opinion?
@silvermist (19921)
@AngelaJulia I drink fruit juices only once in a while.I do drink lime water almost every day.Which of the juices do you prefer?
I prefer orange juice and grape juice.Lime water is also healthy, when you will drink it? morning or evening?
@silvermist (19921)
@AngelaJulia Lime water any time of the day.Other juices,evening.
@silvermist That's nice to you.
Well they say fruit is better then juice to consume. I drink about 2 cups of juice a day in my smoothies.
Yeah, i agree. Smoothies is too ice for me, i envy you can drink freely.
@AngelaJulia I only put about a cup of ice in for a huge pitcher of other things in my smoothie. In my smoothies I put yogurt, juice, bananas, oatmeal, blueberries, wheat germ and carrots.
@shaggin very healthy, when you drink this smoothies, in the morning? I am thinking to change the eating way like you, and maybe i will buy a machine to grind all the materials, making a nutritional smoothie!
• New Delhi, India
No I don't drink juices daily but yes I ate fruits daily.
fruit is better than juices, my body is not suitable for fruits, so i make this change. Do you practice Yoga daily?
• New Delhi, India
@AngelaJulia yes I do. I advised you to try power yoga
@ModernDayWriter I am very bonny girl, because some problem with my digest system. Is the power yoga more suitable for me? If yes, i will have a try.
@magallon (17772)
I drink juice but not everyday. I usually have iced tea or orange juice.
I also like orange juice, just 5 mins earlier, i just finished one bottle :). What kind of iced tea? Here popular is green tea, but for girls, i heard black tea is better.
@magallon (17772)
@AngelaJulia I have Red iced tea, Apple Iced tea or Lemon. I don't like Green Tea.
@magallon Green Tea is traditional tea in our country. We use it for treat Guest. Can you explain more about Apple iced tea?
@meowch (1057)
I don't really drink juice. Most of them are full of sugars unless it's 100 % pure juice. I do drink cranberry juice once in a while.
I totally agree with you. Also like 100% pure juice, a little part of water, i can accept. But sugar is not good.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
Yes, they are very healthy. I drink them very often.
So i will keep on drinking. Good health for you! any other good tips for keeping health?
@succeednow (1636)
Drinking juices is definitely a healthy choice. I only drink juices which I prepared occasionally as it is expensive to make freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice.
Yes, totally agree with you. It is not so easy to have juice. I have a juice machine, but rare use it. Actually, i prefer directly buy the 100% juice bottle, it save time.
I don't drink juice everyday. But i drink water infused with lemon.
Lemon water is also healthy, i heard. Do you keep running or do some sports per day?
@durgabala (1362)
I have the whole fruit instead of Juice. Better have the whole fruit, since you will lose the fiber in the fruit when you make a juice out of it. Lemon juice with honey rather than sugar. Have the juices of fruits which we can't have it as a fruit...like wood apple, sweet lime (this also we can just have it a whole fruit, but juice tastes better). Coconut water is also an excellent coolant and very good for our skin and bowel movement. I make sure to have one Tender Coconut a week, since my place is very hot and humid most of the days in the year.
Good advise! Do you exercise Yoga per day?
@durgabala (1362)
@AngelaJulia yes. I do Pranayam everyday.
@durgabala Good to hear. I should learn from you, right now i download one APP named KEEP and make some excersize everyday,if not raining, i will jogging for a while.