Soul connection!!!

@shubhu3 (14164)
New Delhi, India
Today during my internship we happened to attend a workshop on *Art Therapy*. It was amazing.Ma'am asked us to draw something and it made the child inside me to come out.I enjoyed a lot.There is something she told us which we all know but never saw this way. *We all our same souls, we have just different bodies but the souls are same and that's how we are connected* If we people understand this then there will be no discrimination on the basis of caste,race or anything and we all will live together as one.
@earnnings (1299)
Lack of soul knowlwdge lol. Soul is a purity which will be never get contaminated by any sort of disturbance. Good is never disturbed by bad and vice-versa.
@shubhu3 (14164)
• New Delhi, India
Interesting.You have quite an in-depth about this.I like it.Yeah soul is that pure entity which can never be contaminated by anything.
@mbabies2 (430)
I love the thought of that. Our souls traveling from one body to another. We are all the same on the inside. If only we all understood that.
@shubhu3 (14164)
• New Delhi, India
Yeah true enough.If we people understand this,we will be able to reduce and eliminate the discrimination and will be able to increase peace and togetherness. :)
I like the thought behind the message. Yes, if we are all connected as one then there will be peace around the earth,