Can we eat a lot of EGGS !

Egg
@Chungshop (2343)
Some say you don't eat a lot of eggs, hard for digestion ? Me no idea and you too ! What you know about EGGs But in some country, they enjoy eating eggs everyday. Every where , any time you can see people here enjoy eggs. I just can't take it ! Picture in Cambodia
@itsmejing (606)
i love to eat eggs but i only eat one, i cannot eat morethan one
@Chungshop (2343)
Why any reason or you just have a small pot lo
@Chungshop i dont know why, but i cannot eat over two
@Chungshop (2343)
@itsmejing True something beyond our imagination, and we just don't know why. No reason.
@JustBhem (24768)
• Davao, Philippines
Last year, my Doctor required me to eat eggs everyday to prevent me from water retention but only the white of the egg. Every breakfast I have it friend, then scrambled for lunch and boiled for my dinner. It happens for one month. Sometimes I vomit because of my taste buds reaction. So far I like eggs.
@Chungshop (2343)
Hope you're alright now. Take good care of yourself, eat what you like, but not too often lo. Sometimes our body desire or our desire to eat some food but doctor say is no good. Little consumption may lo
@JustBhem (24768)
• Davao, Philippines
@Chungshop That was a long time ago. I seldom have eggs in a day. It really help me not to have water retention.
• New Delhi, India
Once I read a recipe dish name "Mexican omelette" it was prepared with 22eggs, yesterday on mylot I asked a person who was from Mexico about this recipe but he doesn’t know anything about it.
@Chungshop (2343)
These are all add in egg after boiling and put over the fire Some eat 4 or more lo
• New Delhi, India
@Chungshop but in recipe it was specialy metioned
@scheng1 (24879)
They have high activity level. if I were to do manual work like them, I can eat 6 eggs a day without any problem! Too bad many of us work in office, so we have to cut down on the consumption of eggs, or else we will have high cholesterol problem.
@Chungshop (2343)
Egg easy to cook and cheap
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
When I was in college, I dated this girl who was taking nursing, and who was complaining that my eggs finished too quick, according to her, it wasn't good for my cholesterol, because a single medium sized egg contains 186 mg of cholesterol, which is 62% of the recommended daily intake. So, me taking two or three eggs a day was actually killing myself, as she pointed out that time. I never gave a damn, because I love eggs, and I am slim fit, so I was just wondering where is the cholesterol she is taking about. Later, I came across a study that demonstrated that, infact, the more you eat cholesterol, the less your body is likely to produce it. I know it sounds weird, but the study was quite detailed. I am receiving 30 eggs delivery every Sunday Morning, for my breakfast throughout the week, with my partner, sometimes, we run out of eggs before Saturday morning, and I am just 60kgs, so I guess there is nothing wrong with eating eggs
@Chungshop (2343)
The qualities of eggs are more important, villager chicken eggs are more expensive then factory eggs
Here professions suggest no more than 5pcs per week, because too much cholesterin. But recent research show it does not affect the health much. For me, i eat almost one egg per day :)
@Chungshop (2343)
Let not listen to the research talk , before and after makes lot of differences. It has their own view. Let see what they get for breakfast lo: Each order the same . Order eggs Once, three soldiers went to order their breakfast but they couldn't speak the language, so they use hands and action. The owners take time to understand what they want and nodded and look back to these 3 soldiers. Soon the break fast come eggs of course, 2 eggs each .but with different size and color. 1. The american got his chicken eggs and very happy, 2, But the Black negro got his salted eggs (black cover had removed) 3,The China man got his egg but not chicken egg is (pi tan lo) egg with rice husk cover lo stop smile for fear something may come out
@skysnap (17493)
I think 2-4 would be maximum.
@Chungshop (2343)
Yes I think so , anything is too many or too much is wasted lo
I can only take so many eggs!
@Chungshop (2343)
The most I take is 4 lo , two boiled eat with black sauce, fry 1 with onion, then 1 inside the soup lo
@zarlamain (24244)
Eaten in moderation, sure. Too much protein is just too much protein.
@1creekgirl (9064)
I try to stay with only one egg a day because of my high cholesterol, although eggs are much healthier than previously thought.
I like eating eggs but not everyday though.
@tech40 (8027)
Before I eat lot of eggs but after that, it made me not comfortable, my head start getting hurt.. starting that day I only eat few eggs