Baby Showers?

I have only been to one baby shower and I was a kid so I don't remember it too well. I did not have a baby shower for my first kid as I was a teen and no one supported my pregnancy anyway. I am thinking about having a baby shower for this baby but don't know when I should have one or what games or activities to have.
@zarlamain (24525)
You should try baby shower sites online or independent blogs. You'll find great ideas this way. Good luck.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Try to get advises from somebody who is close to you, who have more than one child, or who happened to have a baby shower before, but mostly, it's not the mother of the child who is preoccupied by the baby shower too much, it's usually your best friend, or your sister, or someone you may trust to handle that part. Don't stress yourself with that
You should not be worried about that part. One of your friends should be helping out with the shower.