Yay Hurray For AdminsThank You So Much

Garden Grove, California
We owe admins a big debt of gratitude for fixing the glitch so soon. We underestimated how really good they all are. So thanks a zillion times Admins from hatley in Garden Grove CA So now we all can write about something else lol. Im glad the su n is slowly sitting as its been pretty hot here today and its just June so what; is summer going to be l;Ike in Garden Grove Ca this summer? Bu I still would rather be too hot than too cold ever so I love oui California weather anyway even the hot times lol lol When things so smoothly who worries? But let something go wrong flurries !! So do we all keep our cools uh no Guess thats being hjujman though So we are all back in business now: ::Lets all be grateful and vow To keep; our cools now We need to be calm somehow. One original poem and post by PHatley copyrighted 2016 ; !
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
It was a good chance to get on with other things, wasn't it
yes Im still thinking a bout learning to be calm cool and collected as that did throw me a b it lol
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
@Hatley I agree with you though, it seemed to be fixed very quickly.
@valmnz the admins here are honest so I should not have had any doubts a all
I am glad everything is back to normal, I had a feeling it was just a glitch.
I did too b ut was scared for awhile and I should not have been guess the lou sy way bubblews admins treated us rubbed oiff on me this admins is honest and helpful
I think you and I are alike. We knew that the admin would make it right and we are ready to move on. Weather is still pretty good here. Low to mid 80s.
here too b ut this weekend high 80s so it will get hot but love hot over cold
@Macarrosel (7572)
Yeah, let's get back into business here.
yes theres all sorts of t opics now hot here tonight.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yes amen to that
we or at least me did not keep my cool and felt ashamed so will do better lol
I appreciate Admin. a lot. How they have set up this site and how they have it running. My only thing is that I like to know what is going on.
@patgalca (14414)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Must have missed the glitch. What was wrong?
@akalinus (15782)
When I was there, the earnings were all zeros. We could not post a discussion or comment.
@patgalca (14414)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@akalinus That would be very frustrating for me since I have to fight to find the time to get on here. I would hate it if I finally found time to get on here and found I wasn't able to post.
yep, it was back when I got up this morning from what I saw
@akalinus (15782)
I am glad things are almost normal today. I still have an issue of the yellow highlights not fading away and for having to scroll to find the comment but glad the pay function is operating properly again.
The administration was very good at fixing the glitch.
@koopharper (6284)
Glad they fixed it so quickly. Guess they didn't want to boost the site with that kind of chatter. I would have started to panic after a few days so I'm happy they didn't waste much time over it.
@salonga (28016)
I wonder what was that glitch but I noticed this morning that my bank was at $0.0000. I was confused then I told myself it was certainly just glitch so I just log out and after few hours I went back and yes it was just a glitch for my bank was no longer zero.
Hmm , i didn't notice the glitch . Was that yesterday ? Oh well , yesterday i wasn't able to comment back indeed because it somehow wouldn't allow me so i just gave up myLotting . I am glad too. it's now finally fixed .
Yes it was just a glitch and everyone is back to normal now,
It was really nice that they had troubleshoot the problem immediately.