I really got shocked!!!

@chris2050 (1335)
Manila, Philippines
I became member of Mylot last week, but after my registration, I spent 4 days without going to the site, then I got an email that someone was following me, I logged into to the site, went left and right, commented some discussions, and answered to some people, then since 4 days, I became really active. I made about 180 altogether commenting, answering, and posting discussions, made some friends, followed some people, being followed by others, and my earnings started increasing rapidly in only four days, specially yesterday, I spent more than 5 hours in the site. This morning, I woke, to follow up discussions of yesterday, and guess what? My account balance was $0.0000. I refreshed my page 5 times, left my computer, went to my tablet, but the result was the same, so I tried to post a discussion to ask other members if something like that ever happened to someone, and I wasn't able to make the post, it wasn't posting. I logged out, but I was receiving notifications about members responding to the discussion I posted yesterday, so I tried to convince myself that, there must be a problem with the site, but somehow, I wasn't at ease. At 11am, I went in again, and not only my balance was back, but it was hired, then I said to myself: Hmmmm, this made me sweat, hahahahaha
@zarlamain (24525)
There was a bit of glitch on here. Hope you are having fun.
@vandana7 (64841)
lol...the June glitch.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@zarmamain, thankful I haven't experience it.
@zarlamain (24525)
@magallon (18090)
Many of us were surprised too. I, personally, was frustrated when I saw that my earnings were lost. Just happy now that everything is back.
@vandana7 (64841)
I did not notice it...but the next time I do, I will surely create a ruckus..lol
@magallon (18090)
@vandana7 Those who experienced it, were really shocked.
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@vandana7 Thankful I did not experience.
@sol_cee (15429)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Beads of sweat it must be. lol
@vandana7 (64841)
Some beads...lol
@sol_cee (15429)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@vandana7 hahaha lucky charm.
@vandana7 (64841)
@Pankhini (492)
Good part is everything is fine now...
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Yeah, all is back to normal, life can goes on again... hahhahaha
@vandana7 (64841)
You had a great opportunity to say ...myLot is a scam..and you lost it..
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
you could have seen my face this morning, as I was going through my account, again, again, and again
@vandana7 (64841)
@chris2050 ...Now...that is something I really missed something, right?
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@vandana7 You remember the other day, when you were telling me that, as time goes on, and as I start interacting with people, I will realize that the earning will be growing without much effort. Yeah, I believed you, and you were right, at some point, I found myself making more that 50 comments and responses in a day, without even knowing how I got started. And the happiness of seeing those cents growing hour after hour kept me going. Then I wake up in the morning, and Ooops, I am bankrupt. I had this feeling of someone who got cheated from his rights, mixed with the feeling of someone who got robbed. T was like that awkward moment, when you keep money in a place, you know you left it there, you are sure you put it there, but it's not there, and it's nowhere to be found... Now try to imagine the look in my face that time... Not very attractive
@cacay1 (32884)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Sounds weird lost but found?
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@cacay you can't say it better, but when I saw my balance back, I got what we French people we call "Soulagement", my English dictionary translate the word as "Relief", "Alleviation", "Respite" (I don't knw exactly which one is the correct meaning of what I want to say, but I can say it was an "Ease"
It was a glitch, has been fixed now.