One For the Money...But Not in Mylot

CCO Public Domain
@josie_ (4470)
This post is inspired by JJ's "mylot...come because of the money...leave because of the money". Also my funny bone is in overdrive. So goes the lyrics... "One for the money two for the show three to get ready and four to go" But in myLot, it's more like... "Every time it rains, it rains pennies from heaven" So if you're looking for your fortune, be sure to bring your umbrella and hold it upside down...cause it's raining pennies from myLot. This post is also dedicated to the person who is attempting to earn $90-100/month in myLot. May you find your pot of gold...er, pennies at the end of the rainbow. Image : Pixabay
He's a wizard so he'll probably get it
@josie_ (4470)
@toniganzon _ He'll have to find a leprechaun first.
There is no way he can get that high here. @toniganzon
@marlina been here for 6 years marlina...i know better that's why i said he's a wizard.
Even if that fella used a teacup instead of an upside-down umbrella he'd still be lucky to fill it.
@josie_ (4470)
@jaboUK _Maybe the teacup can be put to better use. Like divining his future with the tea leaves.
@koopharper (6197)
He'll wear himself out trying to score that much here. My recommendation is just enjoy your time here and take what you get. I'm happy with that.
@josie_ (4470)
@koopharper _ I think the person's motto is "Aim high shoot low"
@WorDazza (8404)
• Manchester, England
For the hours you would have to spend here to earn $90 - $100 per month you could earn a lot more in a minimum wage job.
@josie_ (4470)
@WorDazza _I'm jobless by choice (don't like being boss around) so I'm hoping this fellow can come up with a strategy to increase earnings in myLot. Something like applying the Pareto principle or 80-20 rule. More money with less work.
@WorDazza (8404)
• Manchester, England
@josie_ Don't hold your breath waiting for him!!!
@vandana7 (57187)
@valmnz (12573)
• New Zealand
Like your take on this! Is someone really thinking they can earn $90 a month here?
@josie_ (4470)
@valmnz _ That's according to a discussion posted by JJ @JolietJake. Maybe he was only joking.
@josie_ No, I wasn't joking...
@valmnz (12573)
• New Zealand
@JolietJake now I'm curious to find your discussion post
I have tried to convince that guy that not even working 24 hours a day he will be able to make $100 a month here. Let him try.
@josie_ (4470)
@LadyDuck _I take it you weren't successful. But you have to admire his quixotic determination.
@josie_ I admire his determination, the most I made here has been $ 38, it has been a test, I worked 10 hours a day on the site to reach that goal.
@ida123 (6284)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck OMG, 10 hours a day? You did that friend?
@vandana7 (57187)
Here is a strategy that might give you 20 dollars per month or may be 30. Get up at six in the morning. myLot for 24 hours, clearing 6000 comments per day. If you can do that..you will get 20 per month.
@josie_ (4470)
@vandana7 _That would mean constructing a portable toilet in your seat so you don't have to get up to pee.
• Raurkela, India
That's next to impossible.
@chris2050 (1340)
• Manila, Philippines
6000 comments? You mean, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, till 6000? Okay, I know it's a joke, because one day have 24 hours, which mean 1440 minutes, so unless you don't eat the whole day, you don't use the cr, you don't answer a call, you don't wake up from your seat, you don't take a nap, you don't stop, and you type one comment per minute, then you can make 1440 comments
@skysnap (17583)
hahah. I guess those must be deluded people to even make 2$ a month. it's not easy here to earn a dollar.
• Pinellas Park, Florida
I joined yesterday, had made two post and made .20. Still its about blogging what you want. I greatly enjoy this site because why not free cash? Reddit is so over rated.
@skysnap (17583)
@ryanalion47 true but in terms of knowledge reddit rules. this site is good too but not much money unless you have activity on your thread and comments.
@josie_ (4470)
@skysnap _If you don't constantly look into your earnings, it's actually effortless making a buck or two in myLot. Now that the minimum cash out has been lowered to $5, aiming for that amount each month is very doable.
I know it's impossible. why? because I used to earn 35$ a month, and that is sitting on my butt more than ten hours to the point of sleeping late and not taking a bath much. caused me to have eye problems, back pains and getting fat. but I learned how to type with out looking at the eyes mostly. Jolietjake is just messing around
@josie_ (4470)
@Letranknight2015 _ $35 a month would approx. be a dollar plus some change. Definitely not worth the back ache and eye strain. Anyone attempting 3 x the effort better make sure they have health insurance to cover hospital bills.
@josie_ I was extremely addicted to mylot back then. I only take break at least once then midnight snacks too. If i remember it correctly, the amount for the rest of the entire year was like 450$ if i didn't spent it every month. There was even a time i could earn a dollar with out so much hassle.
@chris2050 (1340)
• Manila, Philippines
@josie_ hahahahaahaha
@Wordly1 (485)
• Kingston, New Hampshire
Raining Pennies from Heaven? Hmmmm...Not even a 'drizzle', more like an occasional 'sprinkle'...And they've been 'pinched' so tight that they're slightly warped when they make it to the umbrella.
@josie_ (4470)
@Wordly1 _If we're only after the pennies, this ain't an oasis. Better look for greener pastures elsewhere.
@Wordly1 (485)
• Kingston, New Hampshire
@josie_ You've got that one 100% right. Put your arm over the fence, enjoy the chat and, most of all, don't give up your day job.
@josie_ (4470)
@Wordly1 _Howdy neighbor.
He might not get $90-100 a month, but he will be brimming with smiles with all the friends he makes here.
@josie_ (4470)
@just4him _ Money isn't everything. There are things more valuable like friendship.
@josie_ Yes there are.
@Ceerios (4775)
• Goodfellow, Texas
Howdy Friend Josie ( @josie_ ) - You can't make a buck from only a penny. The dollars are missing. You may not see any. You can write 'til your pencil will run out of lead, But the dollars are missing, just like I said. I enjoyed reading your oh-so-logical post.
@josie_ (4470)
@Ceerios _ The pennies build up just you wait and see patience is needed for a buck or two to appear So I'll wait and wait and wait till the cows come home
@Ceerios (4775)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@josie_ Home is the cow, home for to see, "Any bucks in the kitty? Maybe some just for me?"
@Yar_Joey (3314)
WOW, i applaud that lotter who wants to earn $100 a month here. Although it is possible, I think he will have deep set eyes and bony face because of non-sleep
@josie_ (4470)
@Yar_Joey _He'll need more than 24 hrs in a day to even get close to that goal. That would be torture and not fun.
@Yar_Joey (3314)
@josie_ And I believe he should be given an award for being the most active, and richest contributor of myLot, correct?
I am very thankful for myLot pennies. Expecting more is an exercise in futility.
@josie_ (4470)
@Corbin5 _ "A penny save is a penny earn" They do add up.
@Wordly1 (485)
• Kingston, New Hampshire
@josie_ Howdy yourself you little MyLotter, you! And happy MyLotting :-)
• Raurkela, India
Are you serious? I don't think so. Earnings at 'Mylot' moving at snail space.
@josie_ (4470)
@aninditasen _This post was written lightheartedly with humor in mind.
• Raurkela, India
@josie_ ok, that fine.
Just joined last night at myLot. Hmmm... who's JJ? Gotta see how he makes money at myLot .:-)
@josie_ (4470)
@everwonderwhy _Welcome to myLot. Try to focus on interacting with other members and consider the earnings as icing on the cake.
the person who is trying for 90 to 100 need to get a job llol
@josie_ (4470)
@Hatley _ Expectation too high. Should lower it or discouragement sets in.
• Preston, England
not sure if that level of earning is possible as yet on Mylot - maybe one day though
@josie_ (4470)
@arthurchappell _ Anything is possible. Keeping an open mind about this is way much better than having a negative "it ain't happening" attitude.
@marsha32 (6780)
makes you wonder if that is possible if this is the omnly site you do all day long....
@josie_ (4470)
@marsha32 _ I'm grateful for this site in helping me overcome my addiction to Facebook. Now I'm here all day because of my addiction to myLot.
• Marion, Kansas
They are indeed pennies that are heavenly. And there is an old joke about a woman who married a banker, a performer and a preacher then finally an undertaker. When asked why she said the famous one for the money two for the show three to get ready and four to go. That was all I could think of when I saw your post.
@josie_ (4470)
@GardenGerty _Thanks for the laugh. Now I know the reason for the lyrics.