An apple a day keeps the doctor away ?

Pineapple
@Chungshop (2358)
An apple a day keeps the doctor away Will an apple a day keep the doctor away? I don't have apple now, but I have another apple called pineapple. Harvest time after 1 years let eat pineapple now. Before I eat I better Google first. Life without Google I don;t know how! What are the health benefits of pineapple? One cup of fresh pineapple chunks contain approximately 82 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of cholesterol, 2 milligrams of sodium, 22 grams of total carbohydrate (including 16 grams of sugar and 2.3 grams of fiber) and 1 gram of protein. Fresh pineapple is the only known source of an enzyme called bromelain.
@scheng1 (24741)
I rather like pineapple juice. I used to drink cup after cup of pineapple juice when I travel by air. I like the sweet taste of it.
@Chungshop (2358)
O I don't drink, I cut fresh pineapple from the farm with sauce and chili lo. (Price RM 10 @) We wait till the pineapple turn yellow
@scheng1 (24741)
@Chungshop I am too lazy to cut. I rather buy those juices, or else I will buy the pineapple, and let someone does the cutting.
@Chungshop (2358)
@scheng1 A tip for you. Don't wash the pineapple in water after removing the skin. Cause throat itchy. Some seller when they cut the pineapple and get dirty they may wash it, so its not this pineapple no good. Is the reaction of water and the fresh that may cause throat itchy. That's why I don't buy with them lo
@Macarrosel (7536)
An apple a day keeps the doctor to come to you to eat your apple . Kidding aside, your right, pineapple has a lot of health benefits. But I seldom eat pineapples for I have hyper acidity.
@Chungshop (2358)
O I thought a piece of pineapple may help stomach acid reflux lo
If it were true that "an apple a day" keeps the doctor away, there would be no need for doctors,
@Chungshop (2358)
Ha ha it true all doctors have to become farmers lo
@skysnap (18210)
I think it is true to some extent. apple is good for health.
@Chungshop (2358)
All good fruits are good nor matter big or small lo Apple is my doctor also and I like red mango then green apple
@JustBhem (45948)
• Davao, Philippines
I so like pineapple juice. :)
@itsmejing (607)
pineapples also helps in our digestion..fiver rich fruit
I'm not really into pineapple. I am allergic to it. I get itchy whenever I eat one.