What A Busy Day

Yesterday was a day off for me. But I was very busy. It was my monthly casino trip. It was fun and I came home with a couple dollars. Then we stopped a couple other places. It would have been nice to just stay home. But then I had to go to the town over. It was for a job interview. It’s a full time job. I went because I’m getting tired of the business I’m in now. Everyone was so nice there. Even if I don’t get the job, at least I tried. There are no Saturday hours there either!! Anyway, I wasn’t on here much yesterday. And then there were some glitches. The bank went to zero and I kept getting the error screen when I tried to click on some of your articles. It even did that to mine when I tried to check comments. I;m sure they have it all fixed up now. Have a great day. Will try to catch up with you on here the next couple days.
Good luck with the outcome of yesterday's interview. I just hit my one year at my job, time flies!
@scheng1 (24748)
Wow, that sounds like a great outing. We have 2 casinos in the country, but the government imposes a levy on the locals who want to go into the casino. The levy is $100 per 24 hours. This stops us from going. In fact, I have not stepped into the casinos. I think if the government stops taking $100 from us for each visit, I will go every month too.
@sishy7 (27606)
I didn't get to see the glitch even though I was here on several different times yesterday... have a nice weekend!
yay for an interview!
@Jessicalynnt Yay kind of. Although I really don't want full time. But they were very nice. It's an attorney's office/accounting firm and they also have 4 or so other businesses. They are busy people. In the front of the building, they just opened up a men's accessories store.
@Susan2015 full time means more money buffer which is good, but I get you, I don't like working full time either
Yes everything is fixed now. I thought you enjoyed your present job. It would be nice to have a full time job and no weekends.
@just4him On some days I do like my present job. But we are always short handed. People don't stay for one reason or another. Some have been let go.
@Susan2015 That does make for a tough work situation.
I hope you get the job you wanted.
@Platespinner (17047)
It looks like they have fixed the problems. I was very frustrated when I got an error message every time I tried to go to a profile page!
Good luck with the job, I hope that you get a call back. My daughter just did an interview Friday for a new job.
• Preston, England
nice that you had modest success at the casino - hope you do get the job
@epiffanie (10408)
It's good to be busy because time goes quick that way ;)
@Lucky15 (33719)
It has been crazy on my end. Internet and my phone losing signal..and one paper.missing
Sounds like a fun but busy time and, I hope they got it fixed.
@Marcyaz (35616)
I wish you good luck when you go to the casino, a friend of mine had gone to the casino and she won $235.00 so she was happy and only ended up spending $10 of her own money. I hope you can qualify for that job and it is nice when you don't have to work Saturdays. I have heard that something was wrong with the site yesterday but I wasn't on much so it didn't happen to me. You have a good day.
@BettyB (4212)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I hope the interview produces positive results. I envy you. I love going to the casino but there are none around here. Its one of the things I look forward to when I head to Minnesota to visit family. Lots of casinos.
• Aberdeen, Scotland
Best of luck with the job
Hope you get that job you interviewed for. It would be nice to have Saturdays off
Keeping my fingers crossed for you so you can get that job as you seem to be tired of the one that you have right now.
I hope they call you about the new job soon.
@Blondie2222 (22378)
Well glad you had a fun casino trip on your day off and got other things done also. Good luck with that job i hope you get it that would be wonderful.