anyone have any Views about windows 10?

@sugartoes (40049)
Greencastle, Indiana
For those of you that have windows 10 I'm needing to know what you think about it, do you like it is it a good thing to have? what's the good & bad about it? as I just got my NEW tower that HAS windows 8 on it that I CAN get windows 10 now. BUT before I do I would like to know your thoughts about it before I download it onto MINE I watched a LONG video on just what ALL it does & so on, but you know how that goes they don't always tell you EVERYTHING so I'm hoping that those of you that HAVE it can enlighten me about it all here. Is there anything you can ADD that isn't said on this Video?
An easy beginners tutorial on Windows 10 preview. In this Windows 10 review learn how to use this new OS and see easy hands on tricks and tips. In this tutor...
@cacay1 (32757)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I do not like WINDOWS 10. When I was in Davao city, and open my lap top, it just popped up windows 10 changing my old Windows 8. My problem this time is I cannot anymore access my drop box and cannot copy pictures from my digital camera. I hate this windows 10. I plan to buy anther lap top or forcibly change its hard disk.There are many complications.We are controlled.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@cacay1 HUM?? not liking that idea at ALL that really sucks when a computer just UPS & CHANGES things without doing it yourself. @DaddyEvil maybe you can explain this here better than I CAN
@DaddyEvil (24028)
• Aurora, Missouri
@sugartoes @CACAY1 Microsoft admitted they are forcibly changing some users to Win10. It was supposed to be a "mistake" but they did it to tens of thousands of people around the world. They apologized for doing it, but refused to change those pc's back again. Were you aware that the owner of any pc running Win7 or later is paying to download the full Win10 program onto their pc? Microsoft is sending that upgrade out as an update because too many people refused to switch to Win10. So they are making you pay for the data to download their program onto your pc without your consent or knowledge! I will not be making that change.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@DaddyEvil the one I'm on NOW till I get the cord for my NEW one is a windows 7 & it CAN'T be changed over that's why I got me a NEW tower where I COULD have windows 10 & ONCE I get use to 8 I'll flip OVER to windows 10 if they don'r beat me to the punch 1st.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yeah I think it's the devil. And it wants my soul. And wants to spy on me. I do not like. It also wants to force it's self into my life. Just another reason Bill Gates is the damm Anit Christ. Thank you
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@EddieHands ha ha ha you really joking right?
@EddieHands (37852)
@sugartoes partly joking. I do know it does spy on me. How can I trust them? lol
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@EddieHands I've heard of that but NOT sure HOW it does it
@Daljinder (21222)
I guess DE answered your question better. I knew he will. Basically, win 10 is not safe if you don't want your personal information accessed by Microsoft.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder well that really SUCKS cause I have pay pal. So that MEANS they can see what I have in there ??
@Daljinder (21222)
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder that don't mean what I THINK IT DOES does it? like my money isn't SAFE or not? cause I don't do well when my money isn't safe some where that I'm TRYING so HARD to make
I have Windows 10, and it's good once you get used to it. If you have an older computer, I wouldn't recommend it simply because it takes too much RAM, and might cause your computer to crash. Windows 10 takes 1-2gb of RAM by itself to run, because of all the extras it has over previous versions. When I first got it, I didn't like it because it's very different from other Windows versions, but I've noticed it's closer to like using an Android phone lol. If you can do that, you're set.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ChildofGod81 well I just got me a (NEW) TOWER SO THAT'S a good thing so I don't have to worry about that but I haven't ever used anything BUT a desk top computer no other tech stuff other than a land line I'm STILL getting the hang of using a computer I pretty much got MOST of it but there's other stuff to learn.
@sugartoes the biggest thing then will be to just be patient with yourself. You'll get the hang eventually.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ChildofGod81 yeah I know it's gonna take some time so I'm use to that & I confirmed your friend request too like I said I would
@Marcyaz (35693)
I don't have Windows 10 yet but I have heard both good and bad about it. Some people have had problems when downloading it and others haven't. I have heard that the task manager is really good on Windows 10.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz I'm still looking into this BEFORE I do anything so I have the WHOLE weekend to make sure I have the info I need to make this right so I don't mess anything up
@Marcyaz (35693)
@sugartoes Yes do that and I am sure it will all turn out okay
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marcyaz I spend 3 hrs or more on you tube to find what ever I could about windows 8 & windows 10 & save the video's in my note pad so I'd have them
• Merced, California
Windows 10 sucks im not a fan of it.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@davidalicea100 can you tell me why that's what the topic is about Views
• Merced, California
@sugartoes Because it does, it automatical upgrades things when i restart it there is stuff i dont want or need it messes up my gaming a lot
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@davidalicea100 thank you that's what I wanted to know seems like there's a few OTHER people are saying the same thing
At the suggestion of my daughter I downloaded Windows 10. I haven't seen any problems with it that I can tell of anyway.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ElusiveButterfly how long have you had windows 10?
@sugartoes I downloaded last year. Not sure the exact time. Seems years ago.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ElusiveButterfly & you been using it every since?
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
I like that it's more like 7. 8 was too different, and I had all sorts of trouble trying to figure out how to find things. 10 is easier. I did have issues though, particularly that it messed up my printer driver, and I had to uninstall and reinstall it. Yesterday I also had issues with internet, but that seems to have fixed itself.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dawnald hum? that kinda makes me wonder being I have no software with my new tower what kind of probs am I going to have to do what I need to do ??
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
@sugartoes I bet that if you install Windows 10 first, and the software after, you will be fine.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dawnald that's just it I don't have any software
I've seen it before. I have Win 10 and love it. There are a couple hangups and that I think is because it was upgraded and not new with it already there. Every once in a while the menu button doesn't open. I just turn it off, unplug, and turn it back on and it's good to go. They do have a fix for that issue, but it never worked for me. My cure works every time.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him is that on a desk top or lap top? I won't be able to do anything till I get my cord for it so I have time to check everything about it out over the week end so that's a BIG help there thank you for your info on this I'll keep this in mind
@sugartoes I only use a desktop. I can't stand laptops. Remember my trouble with it until I got my new computer? It has Win 10 upgraded on it. It will take some getting used to it, about a day, but once you are used to it, you won't go back. I love Win 10.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him 6that's what I have is a desk top I tried a laptop I wouldn't have me any other computer if they PAID me to
@gr8nana6 (2195)
I downloaded windows 10 last year, so far so good. I kinda like it, though some say they don't.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@gr8nana6 so you don't have any probs with it ? that's good to hear I'm hoping I get more GOOD reports like this so I can take the fear out of me.
@gr8nana6 (2195)
@sugartoes yes I am satisfied, matter of fact I am going to put it on my spare computer so I have it if this one goes belly up like it did before.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@gr8nana6 yeah I would if your happy with the way it works.
@bwjsdems (498)
• New Zealand
We haven't had any problems with it. We upgraded one pc first and once we were happy that it was running without problems, we downloaded it onto the other pc and my daughter's tablet. You do lose access to some of the old software that I used to like, but I've managed to find replacements for most things.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@bwjsdems o.k so that means everyone that has windows 8 or 10 & is on here HAS to have a pay pal so we're SAFE right?
@bwjsdems (498)
• New Zealand
@sugartoes If they really want the pitiful contents in my Paypal account they are welcome to it - However if they want to put some of their megabucks in there I wouldn't say 'no'. lol
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@bwjsdems I'm with you there sure enough
I am using Windows 10 for quite a few days. I do writing and internet. It is quite friendly with useful features.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@arundhatiwriter what about doing business on it? have you read the other replies on here?
I'm glad that you've asked this question as I'm wondering the same thing myself. I've bookmarked that video, and am going to read the replies here.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jaboUK I thought it might be a GOOD topic for not just ME but for others too thank you.
@Macarrosel (7573)
My desktop has windows 7 only. It was windows 8 before but it very slow so I reformatted it back to windows 7. I don't know how it works with windows 10.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Macarrosel FLIP I have no idea about all this stuff my new tower HAS windows 8 but haven't gotten to try it out yet cause I don't have the right cord for it but HOPEFULLY Monday I will
@sunrisefan (17389)
Talked about that with the technician at the computer shop yesterday that many who installed Windows 10 wanted to go back to Windows 7 or 8.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sunrisefan they say once you go forward there IS NO RETURN ha ha ha
@sunrisefan (17389)
@sugartoes Probably but the technician said you can just do a reset to factory default if you've only upgraded to Windows 10. Don't know much about operating systems though.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sunrisefan I have NO CLUE as to what it's going to do yet till I get the cord for it so that's gonna be the whole thing right there for me once I get things going
@Butchcass4 (6015)
I have a new system with Windows 10 and my husband and I like it ok. There are several different ways to do one task. Depends on how you like to do it. But if you've watched the tutorial I think thats half the battle. I give Windows 10 an 8 out of 10 score. Hope this is helpful to you.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Butchcass4 AWESOME you the 1st one that has done JUST what I was looking for I have windows 8 right now till I get the flip OVER to windows 10 but according to DELL I can't get it till I have a CERTAIN ? on my computer which being they have people that you can't understand on the phone that was telling me SOMETHING on why I couldn't get windows 10 cause of some tech thing they have to put on the computer that cost like 200$ it don't make no sense to me but hey I'm trying to get use to windows 8 so it gives me time to get use to it till I flip over to windows 10 but I'm really not to happy with Best BUY cause they lied to me that I could JUST flip OVER to windows 10 & come to find out I CAN'T.
@sugartoes I think I'd be on the phone with Best Buy about what they said! Did you buy your computer from them?
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Butchcass4 yeah I did but on the PHONE thing DON'T work with me on stuff like this so I'll be going to the town I bought it from in a few days & I'll be RIGHT back IN THERE to let them KNOW what the deal is that I'm not happy.
@DeborahDiane (20870)
• Laguna Woods, California
I have not loaded Windows 10, yet. I'm still on the side-lines about it.
@sugartoes (40049)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@DeborahDiane well you read all the replies on here from people on what they had to say I bet that will tell you something ha ha ha let me now what you think