Don't have time to create discussions

@tech40 (8047)
Hey guys! Lately I didn't post any new discussions it is because I'm too busy on my work and personal life, but dont worry I always visit mylot to interact and to respond to all of your discussions, so even if I'm not here, I'll try to catch up when I'm available, so I hope you guys will accept my apology for being not active so much so, keep on creating new discussions, and lets have a chit chat once i'm available.
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
@tech40,Don't bother.Just keep interacting,and if you don't have time to interact,take a break.We all have more necessary works than Mylot.Mylot can wait.
@tech40 (8047)
Yeah agree with that but don't worry i'll try to keep doing interaction everyday to maintain friendship to other mylotters!
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
@tech40 Of course,finish all your works,get free and then start interacting here.We'll wait for you.
Of course your policy is accepted. It is hard for me too to find time to post discussions too.
@tech40 (8047)
Agree, it's hard to think mylot specially if you're thinking many things
@Chungshop (2343)
Hi friend at least you have your discussion. I am looking forward your interesting posting in the day to come. Likely to learn more your experience and the things around .you Sorry for my interruption. Wish you all the best
@tech40 (8047)
Thank you for that and thank you for being always here for me my friend! :)
@Teep11 (6765)
We all will have other obligations but at least you're able to post when time allows. I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Be blessed.
@tech40 (8047)
Thanks I hope you'll enjoy your weekend too :)
Not a problem..