It has been raining for over a day here.

Chile
Yesterday it was raining very hard and when I woke up this morning it was still raining. Leticia called that she was not coming and I agreed. So whatever I was going to do will have to be changed. I hope that this rain does not cause as much damage as the last big rain did here. I am now listening to the local news to see how it is. I´ll keep you posted.
@zarlamain (23638)
I would hate that. Hopefully, you are not experiencing any floods.
No floods . I was dreading we would have the problems we experienced with the last big rain.
@zarlamain (23638)
@marguicha There's usually issues with floods when it rains that long over here. Glad you are not going through any flood issues.
Seems like areas all over the world are having problems with heavy rains. Yes, let us hope this rain is not as damaging.
The news here said that there will be no damages as with the last big rain.
@Marcyaz (36138)
I hate when it rains really hard and for a long time. Let us know what your local news says.
I don´t like rain at all. But the news are welcoming this rain as we have a drought.
We have a rainy start to this Friday but nothing to complain about. Other parts of the country are getting flooded with so much rain. Hope you don't get any damage from the rain in your area
It seems that we are not going to have damages by this rain.
we are very dry here.We got some showers off and on.Not heavy that what we need at this time.
I am now watching TV and a scientist says that even though there is a lot of rain here, there is still a drought
The scientist in the news said that the amount of drinking water we had in the planet was scarce. Yet, we still use up more water than what we should.
@tech40 (7989)
I hope you're fine and I wish there's only few rain drop from your end for everyones safety.