Awfully Quiet Today

By Lola
@Lolaze (2862)
St. Louis, Missouri
MyLot seems unusually quiet today. I wonder if it is to do with yesterday's site problems? Or maybe the weather is great in many places today and everyone is out enjoying the summer day? Or maybe it's just Friday and everyone is trying to finish up at work so they can go home for the weekend. Here it is overcast and not very nice today so I am stuck inside. I'm hanging out here. Who wants to keep me company?
@zarlamain (24146)
It seems a little quieter, but there's a lot of members on here. Hopefully, you are having fun!
@Lolaze (2862)
• St. Louis, Missouri
Right now I'm pretty bored :(
@zarlamain (24146)
@Lolaze Hope you come across some interesting posts! Good luck!
@acelawrites (10866)
I is quiet because people are not "rushing" to reach payouts since it is the start of a new month. They are on an easy mode now.
@Lolaze (2862)
• St. Louis, Missouri
Good point
@sishy7 (27736)
I'm here but just about ready to sign off... hope it gets busier as you continue myLotting...
@EddieHands (35488)
Yes things are getting more quiet now. I wonder if it's because my bank went to zero for some reason yeserday! I am not sure why, but that was strange.
@EddieHands (35488)
@Lolaze Wow strange! I saw that yesterday but earlier in the day. But later at night before bed everything was fine. I hope noting happens to my money. I really want it.
@Lolaze (2862)
• St. Louis, Missouri
@EddieHands It looks like everything is back to working fine - at least, I've not run into any problems so far today. My bank is also back like it was before the problems so it seems no harm was done.
hi lola its summer like here so a lot will be off somewhere enjoying the warm sunny weather I myself have an afternoon doctors appointmenso will be gone a few hours myaelf.
@Lolaze (2862)
• St. Louis, Missouri
I wish it was sunny here today! It's overcast and cloudy here in St. Louis, MO today.
@tzwrites (4177)
it was raining here too but it has stopped so I'm going out for a bit. The site is slow today, but it might be because it's Friday.
@dodo19 (29263)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Things are definitely quiet today. I've been on my lot on and off all day. I'll be around.
@Blondie2222 (19921)
I was on a little bit Friday but not much. I worked then did my grocery shopping and was in bed early.