Reliable VPN sites online

@nomus24g (23008)
Hey friends...can you suggest me a reliable VPN site, that can be accessed online (without downloading and/or installing any stuffs) to hide my IP address. I have Googled it & it gives me huge options, but don't know any such reliable sites. Pls help
You can try limevpn. They have a lot og geolocations to choose from around the globe. The support team is available 24/7 and they are really helpful and knowledgable.
@nomus24g (23008)
ok...thanks
@topffer (34185)
• France
For real anonymity I would suggest you to use TOR instead of a VPN. If your goal is to reach a geo-targeted site in a specific country, I would recommend you vpngate, it is a completely free project, and you will find hundreds of IPs available for many countries. You will have to install at least OpenVPN and to download and install the certificates from vpngate : there is no such thing than a VPN "without downloading and/or installing any stuffs". If you have never used a true VPN, vpngate is perhaps not for you. Anyways do not forget to modify your DNS server to a public one. If you do not do it, the VPN will probably not work, and your provider will be able to follow you like if you had no VPN.
Follow @vpngate Free Access to World Knowledge Beyond Government's Firewall. Your IP: 54.225.96.0Your country: United StatesLet's change your IP address by using VPN Gate! Welcome to VPN Gate. (Launched on March 8, 2013.) - You can get through your governm
@nomus24g (23008)
Thanks a lot for the info