What can useful things can be learnt?

Lifehacks as they say are supposed to make your life more efficient, productive and manageable. Do any of you have any suggestions to Lifehacks that are very useful to share with me and other mylot users? Edit: What I mean by Life hack is "any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life." Everyone has their own ways of doing a particular task. There will always be things in life that will make things difficult and a "life hack" is anything that a person does to get around it. The problems don't necessarily have to be major problems, it can be as minor as preventing the cord/wire of an apple charger from breaking and one "life hack" or by how to effectively clean a sticky greasy oven by using baking soda or limited supplies.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Wedding Tips: When hiring a DJ or a band for your wedding, ask them to record their set. It's usually pretty easy for them, and you will be able to relive the moment years later (for those who are nostalgic, or who like to keep good souvenirs)
And very good memory keepsake I suppose .
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@kevinli9424 In marriage, sometimes a couple goes through hard time, it's like the season when the romance is not more around. Both partners working, children around, no time for dinner in restaurant, for movie on Sunday, for walk in the mall, for some couple, it's quarrels, fighting, jealousy, or even lost of affection. The Bible say, sometime people lost their first love. They lost that feeling that they had when it got started. Goof memory help you go back there, like watching the video of your wedding, like listening to the same song you dance that night with your partner, like going back to that Restaurant you guys had your first meal, well as you said, they keep safe
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
accidentally hit the space bar and scroll down the page? Hit SHIFT + SPACE to get back where you were on the page
I like this one! I always accidentally hit space. haha
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@kevinli9424 You are not the only one
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Having troubles falling at sleep? Rapidly blink your eyes for 1 to 2 minutes. Physically tired eyes will make you fall asleep faster
I have to try this one. Thanks for the tip.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@kevinli9424 Welcome
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
want to learn how to play piano? On HowToPlayPiano.ca you can take a step by step piano course 100% for free
Always wanted to learn an instrument, I have a keyboard lying around my house I will try it out.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Don't subscribe to free offers that require your credit card information for verification, and which tell you, you won't be charged. After the trial period, most of them make you a regular customer, and start charging you monthly, besides, they have already your details, unless you remember to cancel the offer. Sometimes, I forgot,
Definitely would not, I don't any offers that say they are free but ask for credit card information.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Touching someone shoulder or arm, while asking them out, as been proven to increase their chances of saying "Yes"
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
Have to use your email to subscribe for something and never want to hear from them again? add "+spam" to the end of your email username (mylot+spam@gmail.com), this will send all emails from them in the spam folder, and still treat it as a real email address
@te2000 (201)
learn more languages!!! you never know :)
@aarifa (1212)
E shopping is the excellent lifehacks.it saves time simply done in a second.
@sabashekh (1235)
• Bhopal, India
Lifehacks ?? To do something to make your life efficient ?? Do clarify
@sabashekh (1235)
• Bhopal, India
@kevinli9424 I got it .. Ty :)
@sabashekh You are welcome (:
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
@kevinli9424 Wait, does that actually work? I will try it later...
@aarifa (1212)
What is lifehacks.tell some example..