New Alaskan Bush people.

Banks, Oregon
I watched the new Alaskan Bush people last night and, it was a pretty good show, they ended up pretty much traveling the whole west coast, in a motor home from Seattle to Oregon and, then California, pretty cool they came to Oregon, the motor home ended up catching on fire though, luckily the mechanic they took it too offered to give them his, if they did some work for him, moving a bunch of junk around, they also hunted wild hogs and, went to the beach in California, they couldn't believe how warm the water was compared to Alaska.
Do you think you'd want to travel like that and barter work for neccessities when need be?
It would be a fun adventure that's for sure.
@TRBRocks420 True but do you think you could hunt a wild hog for food etc? I don't know that I could to be honest. I've had a friend who helped slaughter a pig and cut it for whatever they needed it / wanted it for. She said it changed her perspective on the meat a lot, and she couldn't stomach it eating it right away either.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I could hunt them if I had to slaughtering would be the hardest part for me, the closest I have done is cleaning fish.
@VivaLaDani13 (16103)
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 The idea of travelling like that sounds so amazing. I'd love to do that. Would be so much fun.
@Daljinder (19767)
@VivaLaDani13 Definitely! Travelling and bringing home along
Sounds like a pretty cool show.
It is one of my favorite shows thanks.
The water in Alaska must be frigid.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to be in it that's for sure.
@1creekgirl (8329)
I love that show! They are so interesting and so real. I couldn't live like that, but it's fun watching them.
Me too it's one of my favorite shows.
@crossbones27 (14879)
• Redlands, California
What? The water is cold compared to the east coast. lol I like watching that show from time to time also.
I don't know I have only ever been to the ocean here and, it was pretty cold, but Alaska that's like the coldest.
@Lucky15 (33714)
I just saw the first of the series. Old one. Quite.nice series
Awesome it's a good show and, gets better every episode.
@jhaidro (879)
I was able to watch an episode once and it is very interesting. It is amazing that even with the technology that we have, some people still prefers to be isolated and go back to the basics. I think it makes sense since that is how these advancements started, from the basics. It is a good show. I often times compare it to Rail Road Alaska.
Yeah, it's a pretty cool show and, would be a fun adventure, but I might miss civilization.