My Life Too, Is A Proof Of Miracle

@ilocosboy (34315)
Do you believe miracles? I do. I was a child then, maybe 6 to 8 years old. And like all the children who are so curious and adventurous, me too have my own share of adventure. Me and my peers went to pick some santol fruit in our village. We climb the santol tree. Hanging in its branches and really enjoy the yellow ripe fruit. When I saw a big yellow fruit of santol. But it was in the edge of the branch. It was too big to resist. I went up to the branch and tried to get it. I was above around 8 meters from the ground. When the branch prick and I fall to the ground. The impact was so hard that I cannot breath well. As if it was just through my throat. But I insisted to breath well, never lost hope to continue breathing. Even at that age I was so persistent to live. Until I survive. But you know what, when I look at the point where I fall, I was so lucky I did not hit the two big log. I was sandwich between that two logs. Miracle!
We have our guardian angel to rescue us in times like this especially at a young age. I had also similar experience. Miracles do happens.
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shavkat, I also believe it that miracles do always happen.
@ilocosboy (34315)
you know what, I also believe in guardian angels, many incidence that prove angels are with us
@ilocosboy (34315)
@ida123 not physically but they are always in watch especially to the little kids
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes, that was a miracle. Just imagine, if you fall and hit one of the two big logs, I think you broke some of your bones.
@ilocosboy (34315)
that is another miracle. I was fine. no injury, no break bone
@Chungshop (2343)
' When you are in a very difficult situation, just remember God, and a miracle will happen' 'Once I was chasing by people and wounded, and fell in the water, when I woke up. I found myself lying on my bed, I am still alive. ' Oh dame it , it was a dream lo
@ilocosboy (34315)
so there goes the difference between miracles and dreams
@Chungshop (2343)
@ilocosboy The world is wide anything can be miracle and I do believe miracles [may be is the will of God]
@ilocosboy (34315)
@Chungshop yes, I'm amenable to this
@Marcyaz (35670)
Glad you did not fall and hit the two big logs. That is what happens to little boys who are adventerous.
@ilocosboy (34315)
that is what happen to me but guardian angel saved me
@Marcyaz (35670)
@ilocosboy That was very good for you.
@Raine38 (9117)
I am sure that we all have those close calls when we were younger. I know you did not mean to get hurt, but I believe that our guardian angels help us avoid tragedies like that.
@ilocosboy (34315)
they are always watching kids, had also proven to my kid CJ
@acelawrites (10962)
It was indeed a miracle, to think that your body was still frail because you are so young.
@ilocosboy (34315)
I never forget that experience