Watching Vintage T.V. - The Twilight Zone

@tallawah (7067)
Kingston, Jamaica
I knew about this program before I watched it. I'd seen a number of the episodes as reruns, in no particular order. Now, I can sit back and view the thirty six episodes of the first season. Some I remember, some I sort of am familair with, and some are new. The epis are 25 minutes long. They aren't rushed, most are well written and enjoyable. If you'd like to view them, free, gratis and for nothing; http://123movies.to/film/the-twilight-zone-season-1-12555/watching.html
I think I have seen most of them since the Twilight Zone was a must-watch when I was growing up. Loved those episodes.
@tallawah (7067)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I would say out of the first 17 I have seen, in full, and remembered 3 completely so didn't have to watch them, 3 in part, 5 just bits and don't recall seeing the others at all. I haven't finished the marathon yet.