When Will I Become Rich?

@ilocosboy (34344)
Sometimes I'm asking myself, "when will you become millionaire?" I'm no complain with my current life right now but sometimes it crosses my mind to be a millionaire to experience the life of rich and famous. You know, travel in cruise ship to Maldives, eating signature dish in Italian restaurant, island hoping in Visayas, staying in premier hotel. Sometimes I'm dreaming that a bag of money is given to me. I'm really thinking how to make my life relaxing and enjoyable and not just surviving every day that come to my life. Have you ever ask yourself too of becoming rich?
A cousin of mine used to take a vacation every summer in our house. Then she told her mom this, "mom i don't want to be rich like my cousins anymore. They don't have time for fun anymore, they just work and work and work!" Do i want to become a billionaire? Nope.
@ilocosboy (34344)
just once, he he, being a rich, and I'm good
I don't think I'll ever become too rich, since I'm still trying to figure out how to pay for college. Having a relaxing life does sound nice, but I think I'd waste my time on frivolous stuff like this or Candy Crush (soda, not the original).
@ilocosboy (34344)
we'll just both dream then
No, I do not care about the life of rich people and do not wish for it.
@zarlamain (24531)
Sure, once a while I ask if I'll ever be rich, but it's a passing thought. I don't actually contemplate over it. You don't need to be rich to travel in cruise ship to Maldives or eat signature dishes in Italian restaurants. As for premier hotels, do you mean five star hotels or exclusive hotels like the ones in Dubai? I don't know about island hoping in Visayas.