No sleep

@Babs0630 (487)
June 5, 2016 7:44am CST
Went to bed as soon as I picked up hubby and got on mylot for a few. Tossed and turned like every night but lastnight was worse nothing was different except for my pain.went to bed around 12 got up at 3 went back to bed around 4 now its 8:30 in the morning. There won't be any naps today got to start packing while hubby is at work (yay). Gonna be a long day.
6 people like this
7 responses
@meowch (1056)
• United States
5 Jun 16
Lack of sleep affects the health. Me too ever night I sleep I end up waking up like an hour or two then I'm up the entire time. Hopefully, you won't be tired as much.
2 people like this
@Babs0630 (487)
5 Jun 16
Hopefully not
@silvermist (20100)
• India
5 Jun 16
@Babs0630 What I can't tolerate after such sleepless nights is the headaches.Hope today you will be able to get good sleep.
1 person likes this
@Babs0630 (487)
6 Jun 16
Thank you love! I do too! Hope you sleep good as well!
1 person likes this
@silvermist (20100)
• India
6 Jun 16
@Babs0630 Can't say I slept well yesterday.
@Babs0630 (487)
6 Jun 16
@silvermist im sorry same here about 4hours I think this is it for me sleepless nights and busy days.
1 person likes this
• Xian, China
5 Jun 16
Well, what kinds of things troubles you, pushing you to think.
1 person likes this
@Babs0630 (487)
5 Jun 16
I have bad back issues and the stress we are facing rt now don't help at all. :-(
1 person likes this
• Xian, China
5 Jun 16
@Babs0630 Why don't you go to see a doctor?
1 person likes this
@Babs0630 (487)
6 Jun 16
@transcendent I have been to several doctors 1just want me to take pills the others want to do surgery that only has a 30% chance of fixing my back and a 70%chance it won't help and end up making matters worse. Im not liking those odds.
1 person likes this
@celticeagle (118255)
• Boise, Idaho
5 Jun 16
Sounds like it. Have you tried any natural supplements to help you sleep?
1 person likes this
@Babs0630 (487)
5 Jun 16
No,I have 1 medication thts supposed to help but it didnt last night. Looks like im gonna try something different tonight
1 person likes this
@celticeagle (118255)
• Boise, Idaho
5 Jun 16
@Babs0630 ....There are several natural things you can take. My favorite is melatonin.
1 person likes this
@Babs0630 (487)
5 Jun 16
@celticeagle I will try that thank you!
1 person likes this
@MGjhaud (20737)
• Philippines
6 Jun 16
my sleep last night wasn't enough and i might take a nap in a while. i hope you get to rest soon.
1 person likes this
@Babs0630 (487)
6 Jun 16
Yes,yes I'm getting ready now it's half past 12 now and this momma is tired! Hugs hope you have a beautiful day
1 person likes this
@MGjhaud (20737)
• Philippines
7 Jun 16
enjoy your day/night too.
• Jacksonville, Florida
6 Jun 16
Sorry you didn't sleep very well last night. Neither did I-Julian was literally up all night!
1 person likes this
@Babs0630 (487)
6 Jun 16
Tell my julian I'm coming over tomorrow to sing to him and rock him. He misses his cousin!
@marlina (73884)
• Canada
5 Jun 16
Welcome to the "bad night club". I had 2 of those this week.
1 person likes this
@Babs0630 (487)
5 Jun 16
The sleepless nights really stink.