is it better to have a live in maid or one who leaves at the end of the day?

@stephjoy (761)
i am terrified of live in maids, after i experience once when we are out of my husband in whole day and when we came home. shes gone and our room was so mess. yes she is thief. my piggy bank was gone. I am really in trauma of having that kind of maid. and now i just gave birth and need to have a helper in the house. i am thinking to have a helper who leaves at the end of the day.
@zarlamain (24884)
In Bangladesh, it's part of the culture to have live in maids if you can afford them. In America, it's more common to have one that leaves after a session. There's some wealthy people around here who have live in maids.
@stephjoy (761)
oh i see..yeah i guess here in my country its just the same salary if live in mad or not
@zarlamain (24884)
@stephjoy They provide housing and food, so not bad.
@stephjoy (761)
@zarlamain yes you are right
@Chungshop (2363)
Live in young maid is a problem maid lo You can look for part time maid, every morning maid (3 to 4 hrs), once a week maid lo Do have video maid lo
@stephjoy (761)
yeah you are right
@Chungshop (2363)
@stephjoy Video maid lois live in maid only
@stephjoy (761)
@Chungshop yeah to see their actions
@gr8nana6 (2190)
I never ever had a maid, live-in or otherwise. I took care of my household and children by myself.
@stephjoy (761)
nice..since before when you have a little kids?
@MGjhaud (20671)
when my nephews nanny left, we struggled a bit. plus it was so hard to find one. when someone(neighbor) came, she couldnt stay at home because of her kids which is not desirable cause i need someone to wake up and feed the boy in the middle of the night. im sorry about your bad experience but i do hope you find someone you can trust.
@stephjoy (761)
i see..thanks for sharing your thoughts