I thought of the Pedestrian walk path and sky bridge many years ago

Futurepaths, Pedestrian Walkpath and Skybrdge by A.P. Davis
Dallas, Texas
Currently they are honoring former Dallas Mayor, Ron Kirk. for the latest Pedestrian bridge and more can be found below in this link: Many years ago I posted images about a multi-level sky bridge concept for Dallas at my personal home page, lookatdesktop.com and it included transportation for both vehicles and public transit but other levels provided access to pedestrian walk paths: http://www.lookatdesktop.com/lookatfuturepaths.html (last edited on: Thursday, October 13, 2005, 9:31 PM, Central Daylight Savings Time) The image in my post is of my own design years ago, but the image of the new bridge in Dallas can be seen in the following article from fox4news.com
The pedestrian walkway former known as the Continental Avenue Bridge was rededicated Saturday and named for Ron Kirk. the first black mayor or Dallas.
@trivia79 (7945)
• El Segundo, California
are you an architect?
• Dallas, Texas
I took architectural drafting in high school and 2 years in Jr. College and worked for an Engineering firm back in the year 1978.
@trivia79 (7945)
• El Segundo, California
@lookatdesktop no offense, but the website looks so old.
• Dallas, Texas