Heat storm.

@xFiacre (10391)
Ireland
It's far too hot. There's not a breath of air and I can't sleep. We're promised rain tomorrow but there's only a 40% chance of it coming out way. I need a good solid downpour, a comprehensive soaking and if it broke right now I'd go out and stand in it. I might even consider taking a cold shower if it wouldnt wake up my wife. It's three in the morning and I don't know how she manages to sleep through all this heat under a pile of blankets. The covers have long since been kicked off my side of the bed.
I can sleep when it is hot and so can my husband. We like hot over cold any time.
• Eugene, Oregon
It is far too hot to sleep in Oregon tonight for me without some help from fans or a/c.
• Eugene, Oregon
We are in the midst of a three or four day heatwave as well and it is no fun. I would love to see and feel that rain as well.
@hereandthere (23131)
you two have extreme body temperatures. although the weather bureau said the rainy season has started, it's still hot and humid during the day here.
@Inlemay (17333)
• South Africa
Really? the other day it was raining so much it was wetter than wet and now you want some more?
@xFiacre (10391)
@inlemay I know. There's no pleasing me. i have lost all tolerance for heat!