Finding Clark Gable

Riga, Latvia
I really believe that when we dream dreams which we can later remember in all their detail that these are the dreams that mean something and which we should write down. In my life I have dreamed a handful of dreams which I still remember today and I have them written in my diaries. Way back when Clark Gable was every woman’s dream and everyone loved his portrayal as Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind he had one real and deep love in his life and that was actress Carol Lombard. She died a tragic death in a plane crash in 1944 at only 33 years old and it was a loss which was devastating to Gable. Anyway I came along in 1957 and after I dreamt this many years later I believe I was in high school I thought about my dream for a long time and I believe that I just might have been her reincarnation and definitely had something to do with Clark Gable. There was even a time in my 20s that I took acting lessons. Just something made me wonder if I could have an acting career. Here is the story of my dream you decide the meaning. I dreamt that there was something going on outside. It was like an earthquake or something like that. I was supposedly in San Francisco in one of those narrow row houses. I ran outside and saw this big mushroom like cloud somewhere in the distance. Some house were standing and some weren’t the streets were a mess and people were running everywhere. I started hurrying along the street as if I knew where I was going. I walked up to this row house which had many people in it and most of them were standing in a long hallway. I walked in there and entered this crowded room and was looking for someone. Then I saw Gable and knew that he was the one I was looking for. He saw me and pushed his way over to me and was really glad to see me. Then we put our arms around each other and walked outside and then walked on down the street.
Sounds like you had this dream right after seeing San Francisco with Gable and Spencer Tracy about the earthquake. A lot of women once dreamed of Gable.
• Riga, Latvia
Well I have seen that movie many times so that is one thing. Actually I preferred the character of Rhett in Gone with the Wind to Blackie the character he played in San Francisco. Who know perhaps in another life we were like star-crossed lovers @JohnRoberts