My first 1$ in myLot...

Isn't it exciting, i was so excited seeing my first 1$ here in myLot, it was just a dollar as others may say but for it is a treasure, surely i know i interact alot. I am having so much fun posting, reacting, liking and many more really makes me happy, my new stress buster after work. happiness goals for me..
@ida123 (6267)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
when we can see our bank growing and reach dollar, it's already an accomplishment at least we can see the fruit of our hard labor here, so don't stop pushing to make the minimum. just go, go
Thanks much i will @isa113
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ida123, hehehe your name now becomes isa113 hehehe
@DaddyEvil (23405)
• Aurora, Missouri
@cacay1 I saw that, too and giggled about it! Typos just love to creep into everything we write, no matter how hard we try to keep them out!
Congrats, you'll even be happier when you reach the $5 cut off.
Yes i am looking forward to my firat 5$
@toniganzon, true, it will more fun then after @itsmejing reaches the cuff off payment.
@marlina with your help LOL, and our friends here.. i can do it
Congrats! I know that feeling. I find myself watching my earnings grow, but it's more fun to meet new people :-)
it's so exciting,,, LOL
@sol_cee (14338)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Keep the cents rolling Minnie Mouse. lol
thanks @sol_cee
@ShyBear88 (17041)
Good job, $1 is great keep going till you reach that $5.
@akalinus (14264)
Congrats! The first dollar is awesome. I hope it is followed by many more. I remember my first online earning. It was Helium and it was seven cents but I was so excited. I guess it was silly but it was the first earning on the internet. Have earned much, much more in the following years.
Congratulations on reaching $1 and many more to come by! Happy myLotting!
@topffer (32925)
• France
It is nice to see you so happy, congratulations. The main point is to have fun, and the money will accumulate in your balance without thinking at it.
A good place to be relieved of stress depending which posts you read OR getting perhaps, more stressed out
@DaddyEvil (23405)
• Aurora, Missouri
@enlightenedpsych2 Ain't that the truth! LOL! I try to ignore the ones that will add stress, if I can, but sometimes.... (shrug!) Things happen!
@DaddyEvil I suppose in order to actually handle stress, know if one can effectively, avoiding is almost like cowardly accepting one can never mature . . . handling stress positively is possible, never easy to do, but wow how great one feels when stress did NOT affect them as it does others !
@DaddyEvil (23405)
• Aurora, Missouri
@enlightenedpsych2 Hmmm... yes and no, Erica. Just because a person refuses to read and possibly feel like they will have to allow someone else's stress into their life doesn't make them either cowardly or immature for that avoidance... It means the person is correctly assessing the person who wrote the discussion and what that person will expect from anyone/everyone who responds to that discussion. You already know I will step into a difficult discussion, so I know your comment was meant in a general way, not at me, directly. Handling stress you must deal with positively is a mature response. Involving yourself in someone else's stressful situation just because you are trying to prove your maturity is, itself, a sign of immaturity. It stresses the point that a person is unsure of themselves and is still testing their mettle... Not a situation a mature person needs to/will do. The mature person has nothing to prove to anyone else, so will avoid a stress inducing situation that is not of their making or their responsibility to correct.
@antonbunot (9512)
• Calgary, Alberta
Do you think you will also fall in love with somebody in myLot one day?! Just kidding!
• Calgary, Alberta
@itsmejing If you asked me same question . . . my answer is - I think I am falling in love with somebody in myLot. u know (I don't know if you ever heard about Bubblews before it shut down) . . we used to make 50 dollars a week.
@antonbunot i waa alson in bubblews i used the same name .. It waa fun there ..
@DaddyEvil (23405)
• Aurora, Missouri
Congratulations! You are off to a good start! myLot is the place to go when stress is kicking your tail, for sure! Keep up the good work and watch the friends accumulate and the pennies roll in! (Yeah, friends are the most important thing here, but we can still enjoy watching the pennies roll in, too.) LOL!
yes it is... having fun while earning
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Good for you. Wait for your another dollar and it will be enough motivation.Just keep on mylotting and have fun.
Thanks a lot
@tech40 (9022)
I'm also happy when I reached my first 1, same with when I got my first payment on mylot since years ago hehe
Thats right i was jumping for joy when i saw my first bubblews payment.
Congrats on your first dollar here-that's awesome!
it motivates me more this time @LovingMyBabies
@sunbeams (232)
Good for you. I have not made my first Dollar in this site yet.
@else34 (13611)
• New Delhi, India
@itsmejing,I wish you soon reach your payout.Now that you have earned your first dollar,proceed for your second dollar and then third and then fourth.....My best of wishes.
I'm so glad you're enjoying it here on myLot. They are a great bunch of people.
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
If you keep that speed, you have enough time to reach the threshold before the end of the month, so go ahead, let nothing stop you... Go! Go! Go!
@Potorino (293)
congrats! me too i will have my 1$ soon enough kudos to us.
Yes, this is a good stress reliever.